Profile for trapmo > Reviews

Highly Accurate Digital Medical Thermometer
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 2.09

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken After few month, 14 Mar 2014
Bad quality product, It broke after a few month. I have to say that I prefer the old type without battery.

Bose  SoundTouch  20 Wi-Fi Music System
Bose SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi Music System
Price: 349.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Lagy Software and Compact Sound, 14 Mar 2014
I wanted a quality airplay speaker and bought a bose soundtouch 20. The music at home seemed a bit harsh and compact. It seemed the music is trapped in the box and cant fully come out. Then a friend of mine told me about his zeppelin air and I gave it a try. Also compared it with A5 and A7 in two stores. The sharpness and crispness of the sound in zeppelin was better than all of them. I think it is hard to spread the sound in those boxy shape compact designs. I bought the zeppelin air and compare it to my bose for a week. I have also showed the differences to some of my friends and they all agreed to the differences and better quality of zeppelin.
I returned the bose and kept the zeppelin air.
The only problem is the sound of both of them seems a bit mono. Wished I could buy another pair to make a stereo airplay. I will probably buy the second one someday.
The connectivity is seamless comparing to bose which had a bit of lag. I had to reset bose 3 times in 2 weeks but zeppelin is fine.

Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless Music System with Lightning Connector
Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Wireless Music System with Lightning Connector
Price: 499.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than A5, A7 and bose soundtouch 20, 14 Mar 2014
I wanted a quality airplay speaker and bought a bose sound touch 20. The music at home seemed a bit harsh and compact. It seemed the music is trapped in the box and cant fully come out. Then a friend of mine told me about his zeppelin air and I gave it a try. Also compared it with a5 and a7 in two stores. The sharpness and crispness of the sound in zeppelin was better than all of them. I think it is hard to spread the sound in those boxy shape compact designs. I bought the zeppelin air and compare it to my bose for a week. I have also showed the differences to some of my friends and they all agreed to the differences and better quality of zeppelin.
I returned the bose and kept the zeppelin air.

Hozelock Auto Aquapod 10 Kit
Hozelock Auto Aquapod 10 Kit
Offered by Garden4Less
Price: 46.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect quality but high price and not complete, 1 Sep 2010
Everything is perfect except the price and you need to add some hose and connector to it as well.