Profile for M. A. Hayder > Reviews

Content by M. A. Hayder

M. A. Hayder "Sam Hayder" (London UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A4 Certificate Photo Picture Frame BLACK
A4 Certificate Photo Picture Frame BLACK
Offered by Daily Buy
Price: 2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Smile!, 7 Aug 2014
It's a picture frame, it's decently made for the price. You'll be pleased.

Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Braun Oral-B TriZone 1000 One-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush (Packaging Varies)
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentist clean feeling!, 7 Aug 2014
I've had electric toothbrushes for a large number of years, most often they are the base model Oral B or Philips units. I recently took the plunge and upgrade to this mid range model which has an increased brushstroke. I have to say my teeth have never felt cleaner and even hard to reach stains which have been there for years having been a black coffee and cigerette smoker for almost two decades have gone or faded. This really is a great toothbrush.

The firmness indicator is a little annoying but then I shouldn't be pressing that hard and the battery seems to last well.

I might have to buy another to live at my girlfriends!

Kraft Natural 100% Recycled Interfolded Hand Towels 1ply 24.5x23cm 20packets x 250 Case 5000
Offered by Green My Business
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a whole lot of paper for a great price. These hand towels perform the same as ..., 7 Aug 2014
It's a whole lot of paper for a great price. These hand towels perform the same as other leading brands and best of all they are recycled!

10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
10 CR2032 DL2032 5004LC CR 2032 Batteries Cells 3V
Offered by WHOSAVE
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
All worked, all were the correct voltage and so far seem to last!

10 Mixed Multi Colour PVC Electrical Insulation Tape 20M Professional British Standard
Offered by BulbsTubes
Price: 4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Not the best tape but does the job!

Xperitus BOS-26U Hi-Speed Quality Micro USB To USB Cable (Pack of 5) 1 Meter Braided Tangle Free [Type-B] Compatible with Samsung Mobile Phones Galaxy S4, Google Nexus 5, Nokia Lumia 1020, Galaxy S3, Moto G, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch, Sony Xperia, HTC One And More (Green, White, Black, Red, Blue) [Micro USB Cable] Free 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [18 Months Warranty]
Offered by The Ago!
Price: 10.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ingress players., 4 Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting much when these arrived, the cable was thin and the price is very cheap but the braiding is nice and so far they have coped extremely well. I tend to kill cables as I use a battery bank in my pocket connected to my mobile phone (Ingress need I say more?!) so far they have survived going in and out of my pockets a few hundred times and being sat on, yanked and generally mishandled. My phone tells me it's receiving 999mah so it's that's me happy.

Also no ones tried to nick my cable which is a bonus lol.

ZING! Silicone Tongs - Black
ZING! Silicone Tongs - Black
Price: 6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars I've falled in love with these. No joke., 6 Dec 2013
There was expecting something cheap and barely functional to use in the office kitchen. But wow. These are sturdy, well made tongs with an ingenious hanging point that when pulled out locks the tongs in place. When pushed in the tongs open very wide. The silicone is very heat resistant. I really have no complaints. More than that I love these.

Genuine LeisureKraft Branded Electric air pump inflator/deflator for airbeds paddling pools & toys. Universal valves. 3 pin UK plug.
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's designed to do, 6 Dec 2013
This is a brilliant product, excellent value for month. Huge airflow without being stupidly loud. It seems well made. Definitely recommended.

Scholl Orthaheel Regular Large
Scholl Orthaheel Regular Large
Price: 17.72

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these, 6 Dec 2013
Works well and very comfortable. Anatomically fitted and hugs my arches perfectly. Infact I can't wear shoes without them. Highly recommended if you have foot, knee or lower back problems.

6PC Reversible Complete Duvet Cover + Fitted Sheet Bedding Set Double Black Purple
Offered by Ideal Textiles
Price: 14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 6 Dec 2013
So I'll cut to the chase, this is a great value set, you get a fitted sheet, 4 pillow cases (2 black, 2 purple) and a duvet cover with buttons. It's not the plushest of materials but it does the job for guests etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3