Profile for RKR WD > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Villa-Lobos: Guitar Manuscripts Vol. 1 [Andrea Bissoli] [Naxos: 8.573115]
Villa-Lobos: Guitar Manuscripts Vol. 1 [Andrea Bissoli] [Naxos: 8.573115]

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the vocals, 11 May 2014
I would have rated 5 Stars if 6 of the 14 tracks had not been vocals which were not at all to my liking

Bialetti:Replacement Rubber Seal for 9 Cup Moka Express
Bialetti:Replacement Rubber Seal for 9 Cup Moka Express
Offered by Selectric London Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Coffee at last, 7 Mar. 2014
There are a lot of different sizes & thickness for these as they vary according to coffee pot size, style and also varies with material of manufacture i.e. Aluminium & Stainless Steel.

Its now great to have fresh coffee

The Changing Lights
The Changing Lights
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars The voice of another angel, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Changing Lights (Audio CD)
As always Stacey has provided us with absolute musical pleasure, glad to see you are now recovered.
We remember that memorable evening a few years ago at the Pizza Express in Dean Street, London where we shared a drink, bought autographed copies of more of your albums (and Jim's too)

Tefal Invent VC101616 3 Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - Black and Chrome
Tefal Invent VC101616 3 Tier Food Steamer - 9 Litre - Black and Chrome

3.0 out of 5 stars Electric Food Steamer, 27 Sept. 2013
Ok this is our 5th Tefal Steamer, very good, improvements over previous, BUT, plastic tier rings of earlier models tended to craze, lid handles come unglued with time & use, timer knob of latest one has just broken off. This is an excellent unit while working and spare parts are not readily available, (wish we had kept the previous one for spares). One improvement could be a removable mains lead. Basically its a good product! Come on Tefal reduce the price & make spare parts available !!!!!!!!!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Stylus Replacement Nibs, 17 Sept. 2013
I chose these Firm nibs assuming that the one in my wifes stylus were too soft, it transpires that the firmer ones are not good for her Samsung Galaxy Tab2, however using the Nib from my stylus (normal nib) was ok but and that therefore her nib must simply be worn out.
My wifes stylus now has my soft nib and mine has one of the purchased Firm nibs which I am using for my Kindle Fire HD, I am finding it ok but a little troublesome at times and considering purchase of the normal ones.
The price is a little high and for me and use on my wifes phone a Stylus with a smaller nib would be preferable!
Service from the provider was Very Good, Prompt and I would recommend them.

Amazon PowerFast International Charging Kit
Amazon PowerFast International Charging Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but !, 31 July 2013
Shame I didn't know about this before I bought the standard charger as I effectively now have two, Amazon you should make this clear to people when they purchase their Kindle Fire HD, anyway why not include it in the box as part of the Tablet package.

Bach Concertos
Bach Concertos

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Musician, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Bach Concertos (Audio CD)
As I have said before this girl can really play, watch out David Russell & Milos Karadaglic she is up there with you boys.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot put it down, 31 July 2013
As with most of Dan Brown's books, exciting, reasonably plausible, accurate as far as I'm aware and most entertaining, comparable with books by Clive Cussler.

Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez; Stephen Goss: Albéniz Concerto
Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez; Stephen Goss: Albéniz Concerto

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Music, 22 Jun. 2013

Romance de Amor
Romance de Amor

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Music, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Romance de Amor (Audio CD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6