Profile for Betty Boop > Reviews

Content by Betty Boop

Betty Boop "Betsy" (UK)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
Twin Pack of Safety Suction Handles with Colour Change Indicators That Ensure Correct Fitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety Suction Handles, 1 Aug. 2013
I bought these for my elderly mother and they are absolutely brilliant. She now feels safe when showing as she can steady herself. Also, you do not have to drill through the tiles and they can also be taken away on holiday with you. You just have to watch the colour change indicators as they do loose their suction after time, but we regularly pull off and re-seat them just to be on the safe side. Would definately recommend to others.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

3.0 out of 5 stars The 100 year old man, 1 Aug. 2013
A promising start, and some good bits in the middle, but there was so much history in it - just not for me. It was a bit like Forest Gump, the old man meets lots of famous people throughout history. I wouldn't recommend it.

The Boat Builder's Bed: Sexy New Zealand billionaire and single mom romance (Wicked in Wellington Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars The Boat Builders Bed, 1 Aug. 2013
Although this book had promising reviews, it just went on and on and on and on and on, and didn't really get started. It's extremely rare that I give up on a book, but this one was sooooo boring, I had to stop reading it, I was actually loosing the will to live - sorry!

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Thursdays in the Park, 1 Aug. 2013
Sometimes we all feel in a rut, but what do we do about it? Not a lot usually, but this lady does and its marvellous. Loved it, loved it, loved it! Would recommend to my friends.

White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)
White Bones (Katie Maguire Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars White Bones, 1 Aug. 2013
I chose this rating because the book kept me hooked from beginning to end. Not my usual genre, however, I really enjoyed the story which is set in Ireland, but be warned, the content is very violent and extremely graphic. Kept me guessing right till the end, lots of twists and turns, not predictable! I would, and have recommended to friends.

Netflix
Netflix

3.0 out of 5 stars Netflix, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Its okay, but there have been several shows Ive looked for and they have not been on there. Also, some of the older programmes keep buffering, but the new programmes are fine. A big hit with the teenagers, who have the time to sit in front of the screen for hours on end. Like I say, its okay - for TV addicts!

Can You Escape
Can You Escape

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you escape? Yes I can!, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Can You Escape (App)
I enjoyed the challenges presented in this game, but once you get the hang of it, each level becomes easier as you know what type of clues you are looking for. My only complaint is that it is very short, it really didn't take long to work through the 10 levels. I would recommend to a friend.

Holes
Holes

4.0 out of 5 stars Holes, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Holes (Kindle Edition)
A really good read, although aimed at a younger audience (year 6) I enjoyed the morals in the story and it was also a bit different. It's about a young boy who is wrongly convicted of stealing some trainers and sent off to a correction camp for boys. He and the other characters journey's are quite enthralling and you want to keep reading to find out what happens to them. I would recommend to readers both young and old - something for everyone.

TETRIS® Blitz
TETRIS® Blitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Tetris Blitx, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: TETRIS® Blitz (App)
I like this game as it is very exciting, lots of colours and things happening, however, most of the time I do not have a clue what I'm doing, but I get high scores!!! It's a fun way of wasting a bit of time. I would recommend to friends.

Boggle
Boggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Boggle, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Boggle (App)
I really like this game on my Kindle Tablet, you can certainly while away a few hours playing Boggle. I would recommend this game to friends.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17