Profile for Caz > Reviews

Caz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Flower Steering Wheel Cover
Flower Steering Wheel Cover
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item but wrong size, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Flower Steering Wheel Cover
It was a lovely cover but unfortunately it doesn't fit a 14" steering wheel as stated. It's a 15" cover so didn't fit in my car. The company were really good though and gave me a full refund as well as return costs.

Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Fuzz Off Lint Remover Fluff Removing Machine
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes clothes look good again, 11 Mar 2012
I like this bobble remover. It has made my bobbly clothes and bedding look much better. It's quite big too so works much better then the smaller lint removers. The on/off switch is quite senstive though and it keeps going off when it is knocked while in the drawer.

Gro-Egg Room Thermometer
Gro-Egg Room Thermometer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for baby's room, 11 Mar 2012
I used this every night in my babys room to make sure he's not too hot or cold. The booklet tells you what bedding and clothing to use in different temperatures which is very helpful. It also makes a great night light.

127 Hours [DVD]
127 Hours [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: 127 Hours [DVD] (DVD)
I loved this film. I found it very inspiring and emotional at the end especially as it is based on a true story. Great camera work, typical of Danny Boyle films. A spectacular performance from James Franco. Don't be put off by the fact that he cuts his own arm off to survive, that bit is rather gruesome to watch, but doesn't last for long.

Belly Belt
Belly Belt
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you don't want to spend a fortune on maternity clothes, 11 Mar 2012
This review is from: Belly Belt (Apparel)
I bought this so that I could carry on wearing my normal trousers during pregnancy. This worked until the middle of the last trimester, but that was only because my legs got too fat! They are very useful and saved me money in the long run because I didn't need to buy maternity trousers. I didn't really like the panels though I didn't feel like they covered me up very well, so I used a belly band over the top instead.

The Inbetweeners - Series 1 [DVD]
The Inbetweeners - Series 1 [DVD]
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Mar 2012
I loved it. I didn't watch it on tv, but bought this after it finished. I was hooked pretty quickly. It's hilarious and a must for any inbetweeners fan or those with an immature sense of humour.

BabyMad Digital Basal Body Temperature Ovulation Test Thermometer + BBT Chart
BabyMad Digital Basal Body Temperature Ovulation Test Thermometer + BBT Chart
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 11 Mar 2012
I loved this little thermometer. It is very accurate and beeps when the temperature has stayed it the same for a few seconds. I used it every morning for 3 months and the battery still had lots of life in it. The chart that comes with it was very helpful too. You record the temp first thing in the morning before getting up and then record what your vaginal discharge is like each day and it helps to pinpoint when you are likely to be ovulating.

Life As We Know It [DVD] [2010]
Life As We Know It [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Katherine Heigl

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for chick flick fans, 11 Mar 2012
I saw this at the cinema and loved it so I bought it as soon as it was released. It's a great chick flick, lots of laughs and a few tears.

The Inbetweeners - Series 3 [DVD]