Profile for Joe > Reviews

Content by Joe

Joe

Page: 1 | 2
Tupe-Black Mens Summer Sandals Walking Hiking Sports Sandals Older Boys Beach Shoes Size 9
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals, 11 July 2014
The sandals were nice and just what I wanted , though saying that they were too large. I am a standard size 9 and they shouls hace fit, they seemed like they were gaping and didn't look quite right. Fot the money though I would certainly get another pair.

Philips Razor Replacement Foil & Cutter shaving Head HQ9 HQ8140 8160 8170 9160 9170 9190 PT920
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 Jun 2014
I needed a replacement head, I know there are copies around but you pay for what you get and these heads are superb.

Grow Your Own Vegetables
Grow Your Own Vegetables
by Joy Larkcom

4.0 out of 5 stars Grow Your Own Vegetables, 2 Jun 2014
I use this book as a reference guide, its va very informative book with great information and tips. I found it difficult to read at times as there is that much information.

The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars The New Vegetable & Herb Expert, 2 Jun 2014
Great book, easy to read and digest. As I am a beginner I found the book invaluable and would recommend it to all.

A Guide to Tying North Country Flies
A Guide to Tying North Country Flies
by Mike Harding

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 19 Feb 2014
Superb book on fly patterns from around the North West of England that have lasted for many decades. Magnificent photos and tying details

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Lights, 19 Feb 2014
These lights are great value for money ,waterproof , very clear to see and I cannot fault them for the price,

Hi-Tec Men's Altitude Iv Enviro Wpi Walnut/Dark Taupe Hiking Boot O001142/041/01 9.5 UK, 43.5 EU, 10.5 US

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good boots, 29 Mar 2013
Up to present the boots are very comfortable and I just put them on with no breaking in. They have not got extremely wet yet due to the weather and seem fine going through water so I don't know how the waterproof qualities are just yet. One thing design wise I think would better the boots is a wider tongue or one that is attached and folds like on some other boots. I just feel that it just covers the gap when tied but thats my opinion only. For the money though they are very good and at the moment I cannot complain.

Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder
Time Tutelary Automatic Watch Winder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price watch winder, 1 Feb 2013
I realise that this nwas probably the cheapest but it doea a great job on a vintage watch that I bought. Do not be put off with the price. It's esy to use and has forward and reverse and is quiet. A really good buy.

Occasional Salmon
Occasional Salmon
by Neon Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Salmon Book, 27 Oct 2012
This review is from: Occasional Salmon (Paperback)
Great reading, though slightly dated in some respects but I like Crawfords style of writing as he is very informative and knowledgeable.

Acctim 14247 Travelmate Alarm Clock, Silver
Acctim 14247 Travelmate Alarm Clock, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars Travel Clock, 27 Oct 2012
This is the second one I have bought the first one is brilliant, easy to use, see at night and very useful. The second one for my wife, the alarm would not work at all and with being so cheap it would not be viable to return it.

Page: 1 | 2