Profile for nicknack17 > Reviews

Merry Christmas, Baby
Merry Christmas, Baby
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars AS expected, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Baby (Audio CD)
A good listen at Christmas time, with some good interpretations of the songs. A carry on really
from his Real American Song Book

Chimenea Raincover Jumbo by La Hacienda
Chimenea Raincover Jumbo by La Hacienda
Offered by Oxford Barbecues

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEEDED, 17 Dec 2012
This cover fitted my large ceramic chimenea which sits on a metal stand perfectly. It can be drawn in at the bottom and tied off. A bonus was that it arrived a day after being dispatched.

ASICS Unisex-Adult Cyber Throw London White/Black/Gold Trainer G207Y 0190 15 UK
ASICS Unisex-Adult Cyber Throw London White/Black/Gold Trainer G207Y 0190 15 UK
Offered by Gray Fox Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Ascics Cyber Throw, 6 Sep 2012
I just wanted to echo the previous review relating to the sizing of the shoe. I ordered an 11 and they are a good half size larger than a normal trainer. They are also a fairly wide fit so you may want consider ordering a slightly smaller size.

Ultimate Xbox 360 RROD Repair kit + Tools
Ultimate Xbox 360 RROD Repair kit + Tools
Offered by Red Ring Xbox uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Easy to Repair, 7 Mar 2012
I don't normally review items but I was so impressed with this item that I felt I should. The delivery was really prompt and contained everything needed for the repair. The instructions were really clear with lots of pictures to help guide you through the steps. I have had no experience of dealing with the internal workings of electronics but found the repair quite simple.
I'm not sure if other people have found the same, but I had to plug in the AV cable as well when heating up the XBOX as it automatically shuts down after about 5 minutes without it. I had put off paying the £70 repair bill I was quoted for over year and am so glad I stumbled across this product.

Update: The fix worked for about 4 weeks, but now the Red Rings are back. Can't face ordering and taking the XBOX apart again. Will have to front up and pay the full fix price in a shop.

Designer white/grey dual bumper case cover for the apple iphone 4 4gs 4th generation with steel buttons
Offered by Yousave Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 9 Nov 2011
I have been looking for a bumper for my iphone for a long time. The price of the Apple products has always put me off, and all of the cheaper alternatives have always appeared to be of a poor quality. Thankfully I stumbled across this product in my recommendations. The bumber itself is fairly rigid and is more like plastic than rubber. It fits really easily and is completely snug. All of the buttons line up exactly and work perfectly. I will be buying more of these in different colours.

Update: Regarding the issue with charging I had a similar issue to others who have reviewed the product. If you use a normal Ipod charger you will find it is too big to securely fit inside the rubber case. It will charge the phone, but any slight nudge will disconnet the charger. If you use the charger that came with the Iphone it fits perfectly as it must be slightly smaller.

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher) + 2 Years Free Warrantee
Offered by DURONIC

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra HDMI Cable Needed, 24 Mar 2011
I have only given this item 3 stars at the moment as I haven't got it working yet. It was probably me being stupid, but I did not realise that if you wanted to connect 2 devices you would need a total of 3 hdmi cables - one to connect each device to the splitter and another one to connect the splitter to the TV.
This seems obvious now, but thought it best to warn people. I'll improve the rating if it works.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2011 7:09 PM BST