Profile for sweetriver > Reviews

sweetriver

Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead

5.0 out of 5 stars change, 18 Feb. 2015
Very insightful. This book has helped me understand the shortcomings of our societies and how stereotypes limit us as individuals.

Dora the Explorer: Dora and the Unicorn King (Step Into Reading - Level 2 - Quality)
by Random House

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGICAL, 24 April 2014
I RECOMMED THIS BOOK TO ANY DORA LOVER! MY DAUGHTER WAS ENTHRALLED WITH THE STORY AND IT WAS NICELY WRITTEN

Understanding Schizophrenia: Signs and Symptoms
Understanding Schizophrenia: Signs and Symptoms

4.0 out of 5 stars informative, 19 Feb. 2014
A straight to the point pamphlet that give a clinical insight into the symptoms and treatment available. Good and helpful as an initial step to finding out more about schizophrenia.

Cracking Up : My Experiences of Schizophrenia
Cracking Up : My Experiences of Schizophrenia

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightened, 3 Feb. 2014
I appreciate the candid insight given about the condition which allows me to emphathise with people suffering through this agonising illness. I hope the author manges to achieve a quality of life that brings her some happiness.

Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It
Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat-tastic, 8 Nov. 2013
thisc this book gives me some closure with my weight struggles! It permits the reader to understand the cause and effect of weight gain and the distorted science behind the advice that we are bombarded with. It was easy to read and well ordered.

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do, and How to Change

5.0 out of 5 stars CHANGING WAYS, 21 April 2012
Eye opening. Things become more purposeful when you understand the workings of the human brain. I have great appreciation of how we form the daily routines in our lives and how theyaffect us either negetively or positively. Each day is a work in progress.

The September Issue [DVD] [2009]
The September Issue [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ R.J. Cutler
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars fashin diva, 15 May 2011
Exactly what I expected and more. Quite a revelation to those whothought we were not being dictated to by the fashion leadrs of the world

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky Touch, 18 Oct. 2010
This rug was a surprise, it is textured and nice to sit on. Cleans fabulously and no fuzz all over the place.