Profile for Lisa Smith > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Letter
The Letter

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Read, 25 May 2015
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
A Good holiday read. I enjoyed the book but found the storyline a little predictable. Being set in the past definitely added interest. As the story unfolds, revellations into the consequences of historical actions influencing the lives in the future becomes apparent. Not a new concept in story telling, and the book didn't exactly blow me away but still very readable.

G-Star Men's 3301 Straight Jeans, Fall Denim in Vintage Aged, 36W x 30L
G-Star Men's 3301 Straight Jeans, Fall Denim in Vintage Aged, 36W x 30L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, 3 April 2015
Purchased for my son. He says they are very comfortable and they are a good fit. I'm really pleased with the quality so have ordered him another pair.

ThoMar Air Dry 604000 Car Dehumidifier - Discontinued by Manufacturer
ThoMar Air Dry 604000 Car Dehumidifier - Discontinued by Manufacturer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item if your car tends to suffer with excessive ..., 8 Feb. 2015
Very useful item if your car tends to suffer with excessive condensation. I bought this for my husband's golf cabriolet as condensation appeared to be making the boot damp. He is happy with performance and as I bought on a special deal was happy with the price!

Jack and Jones Men's Lenny Sweat Long Sleeve Hoodie, Black, X-Large
Jack and Jones Men's Lenny Sweat Long Sleeve Hoodie, Black, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 8 Feb. 2015
Good quality item but I have found Jack &Jones clothing tends to be on the small side although sleeve length is fine. I would recommend buying the next size up for a more comfortable fit.

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Nexus 5 - Red
Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Nexus 5 - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product., 8 Feb. 2015
Great little case with a novelty factor thrown in. The case fits my Nexus 5 perfectly and provides good protection. I use in conjunction with a safety glass screen for added safety. I previously used a wallet style case but found that bulky. With my little "Bugdroid" the phone fits into pockets and is far less obtrusive. I am very happy with the quality and performance of my purchase.

Stoga 4200mAh Backup Battery Charger Power Bank Case Cover Compatible With Apple 5 5C 5S,blue
Offered by KINGSFAITH

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Feb. 2015
I purchased the charger case as a christmas present for my son. The colour matches his phone perfectly and the 4200mAh gives hours of power which exceeds the performance of a similar item I purchased with a lower rating. My son was always running out of battery, now he always has plenty of power even if forgets to take his charger when staying overnight with friends.

New iPhone 5C (2013) Blue Endurance Protection Case Shield Cover The Keep Talking Shop® (Blue)
Offered by Keep Talking Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and practical, 4 Feb. 2014
The case comes in the same colours as the 5C so the style and appearance is not changed - which is an important feature of this model. The iPhone is not the most robust of gadgets and the screen can easily get damaged or cracked unless a suitable case is used.The endurance has provided good robust protection against the daily wear and tear dished out by my teenage son whilst maintaining the phones appearance, so all in all a great little buy.

Ornami 925 Sterling Silver Marcasite Heart Locket with Filligree Detail on 46cm Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful necklace., 9 Jan. 2014
Black Friday bargain. Beautiful silver filigree locket complete with a sturdy but pretty chain. A genuine quality item. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend to anyone who might be considering buying as a gift or to keep.

One Step Too Far
One Step Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: One Step Too Far (Kindle Edition)
This is the type of story where you just have to keep on reading and reading. As the mystery starts to unfold there are unexpected twists that surprise and intrigue. The book grabs the readers interest from the start and manages to maintain the excitement throughout. It's written in a very believable fashion and I frequently found myself so absorbed I had become t

No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday:  A Very Funny Romantic Novel
No-One Ever Has Sex On A Tuesday: A Very Funny Romantic Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, 8 Oct. 2013
Enjoyed the story although ending predictable. Funny in places and an easy read. Good light hearted humour although the story line a little weak. I have just started reading another Tracy Bloom which looks to be even funnier.

Page: 1 | 2