Profile for I_like_tea > Reviews

Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Run Lola Run (DVD)
not great, but not terrible. I can kind of see why it was cult viewing but it's not for me

The Hunt
The Hunt
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars acting good, story annoying, 11 May 2014
This review is from: The Hunt (DVD)
acting good, story annoying. I got this film as it had some good reviews, But 30 mins in I had to walk out as the story was s***, thanks.

Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (PC DVD)
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission (PC DVD)
Offered by RAREWAVES
Price: 5.95

1.0 out of 5 stars This game will crash and you'll lose all your progress, 23 Feb 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I struggled through start of the campaign, with the hugely insulting gameplay of the 3rd person shooter and laughably bad cut scenes. But once you do get on the carrier it is very similar to the original game. The issue is that at some point the save games all crash, and you lose all your progress. In my case 25-30 hours worth just when I was to meet the enemy carrier. Very frustrating. Apparently this is a common issue and I've had no reply to my query from the developer Bohemia Interactive. For this reason I have to give it one star. I just can't face going back to the beginning of the game..

A Song of Ice and Fire (1) - A Game of Thrones
A Song of Ice and Fire (1) - A Game of Thrones
by George R. R. Martin
Price: 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars absolutely terrible, 13 Aug 2012
I gave this book a chance and I really wanted to like it but
it was such a let down. To the person who said it was better than Tolkien I couldn't disagree more. A complete waste of life, don't buy it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2014 8:40 PM BST

'THE LUNAR' OUTSIDE LIGHT BLACK COLOUR- LED HALF LANTERN PIR SENSOR
'THE LUNAR' OUTSIDE LIGHT BLACK COLOUR- LED HALF LANTERN PIR SENSOR

4.0 out of 5 stars bright, 25 May 2012
Is definitely bright enough, be warned that it is cool and not warm white. It is a bit 'plasticky' but it looks ok. It is not that clear how to adjust the sensitivity but the spark who installed it didn't have any issues..

INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER SHOE STORAGE RACK for 16 PAIRS
INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER SHOE STORAGE RACK for 16 PAIRS
Offered by MonuMart
Price: 24.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Big and cheap, but does organise if you don't have to move it, 16 May 2012
It's ok. A bit of a pain to put together but once it's up it's ok as long as you don't have to move it. If you do move it, it'll come apart as the connections are push-fit. Should have researched a bit more before I bought it, but we were desperate to organise our shoes...