ARRAY(0xa6d92fa8)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Black Cocker Spaniel dog Car Tax Disc Holder
Black Cocker Spaniel dog Car Tax Disc Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 10 Jan 2014
I had this disc posted directly to a friend of mine who owns and adores cocker spaniels, so I don't know first hand what it looks like.

What I can tell you, is that when my friend rang to thank me she was in tears, as it was so "beautiful", and it looked exactly like her own dog.

So I think I can confidently say that it was a great success, and the tax disc holder was well worth purchasing for a cocker lover.

Pass the Bomb
Pass the Bomb
Price: 14.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun game., 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pass the Bomb (Toy)
We have played this game for many years with our children and grandchildren with great gusto and humour.

We were very upset at Christmas when our bomb exploded for the last time, (it had been over used). We replaced it as soon as possible with a slightly more modern version.

This game should be even better as the bomb ticks and explodes louder than the old one.

I can't wait to get the family together for another fun filled evening.

Zenker 2411 3-Piece Tart- and Cake-Slicing Aid Set
Zenker 2411 3-Piece Tart- and Cake-Slicing Aid Set
Price: 31.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great gadget, 30 Dec 2013
This is a really imaginative product and works very well on the two sizes of cakes that it is made for.

It is a pity that the company didn't include smaller sizes also, as they would have fitted into each other easily in the same box.

Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Stainless Steel Cake Lifter
Kitchen Craft Sweetly Does It Stainless Steel Cake Lifter
Offered by millstones
Price: 9.06

5.0 out of 5 stars CAKE SPATULA, 9 Oct 2013
An absolutely great gadget.
As a keen cake maker I have struggled for ages without one, telling myself that it is not an essential tool, but yes it certainly is for anyone who makes large cakes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Oct 2013
I bought these earrings to match a genuine pink sapphire pendant that I have, but in truth, you can't tell which is the real sapphire or the fake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, 1 Oct 2013
Comfortable to wear. Easy to put in. Best of all, you can't tell the difference from the real thing. I won't be buying the real thing again.

Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
by Harper Collins (UK)
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear and Concise, 8 July 2013
Quite the best carb counter I have seen. Everything seems to be covered in this little book, and in plain English.

I would certainly recommend anyone embarking on a low carb diet to buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY FILLING CRISPBREAD, 2 July 2013
I wasn't too sure if I could use this product in the first stage of the diet so I didn't try it until I had done my initial two weeks.

It is a very satisfying change to be eating some bulky fibre food, but beware, anyone with less than a perfect set of teeth might find it a bit hard going.

Don't let the rock hard texture put you off though, because the taste is quite pleasant.

Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers
Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers
Offered by Prime Furnishing UK
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 28 Jun 2013
Although these rollers heat up amazingly quickly and curl hair in no time at all, the clips leave a lot to be desired.

Other rollers I have used (and they have been many over the years) if they had the bulldog type of clip, would have a claw grip.
These just have a flat plate, which consequently allows the roller to wobble about and leave a distinctive ridge at the hair root.

I have managed to solve this with some old spring pins from other heated rollers which I squeeze down the side of the existing clip and that does the trick. But it is certainly a lot of messing about, and could have been solved by the manufacturers in the beginning.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2013 9:07 AM BST

Ultra 3000 Ultrasonic Cleaner (Now replaced with Ultra 7000)
Ultra 3000 Ultrasonic Cleaner (Now replaced with Ultra 7000)
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS LIKE A DREAM, 28 Jun 2013
I gave myself a problem when I chose a new wedding ring with diamonds, with everyday wear it always looked dull.
This little machine has solved that, as once every couple of weeks I pop it in (along with other things) and now it is as sparkly as the day it was bought.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8