Profile for chick > Reviews

chick

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Whiskey Beach
Whiskey Beach

5.0 out of 5 stars Drama,Murder and Romace Nora Roberts does it again and writes another winner., 16 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Whiskey Beach (Kindle Edition)
As always another good read by Nora Roberts. A good mixture of Drama,Murder and Romance. Set in a beautiful area it all comes together to make a very pleasurable read. One of my favourite Authors.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Hill: A Paranormal Murder Mystery Thriller. (Omnibus Edition containing both Book One and Book Two).

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hill best read I have had for ages. brilliant., 13 Mar. 2015
This book is amazing kept me glued all the way through.. I would love to read another book by Andrew M Stafford. Hope it will not be to long to wait. Great stuff. Keep writing Andrew.

Master Realist Techniques in Colored Pencil Painting in 4 Weeks: Projects for Beginners: Learn to draw still life, landscape, skies, fabric, glass and textures

5.0 out of 5 stars The joy of using coloured pencils., 31 Oct. 2014
Brilliantly written instructions and very easy to understand. I found this book really useful because it my first attempt with pencil art. The colours of photographs were great and the trouble was my colours seemed quite insipid beside them. I will be using this book for some time because I am really enjoying the experience of working with coloured pencils. Thank you Veronica Winters for writing this book.

White Velour Memory Foam Leg Support & Comfort Pillow Between Legs or Underneath
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to good it was quite hard and not suitable to use ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Not to good it was quite hard and not suitable to use for what I wanted it for. Which was for painful knees due to arthritis.

The Kill Switch
The Kill Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Another exciting novel by James Rollins. Same great standard, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Kill Switch (Kindle Edition)
I am really enjoying reading these books with these latest characters especially the dog Kane. It's a different slant on his books. The tale is great and so exciting that I could not put it down. A really good read. Can hardly wait for the next one with Turner and Kane. Great stuff.

Animals in Colored Pencil / Drawing: Learn to Draw Step by Step (How to Draw & Paint)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book., 18 May 2014
Great instructions. Very clear and easy to follow. Very useful. Love the animals chosen and will be looked at again and again.

The Safe Harbor
The Safe Harbor

4.0 out of 5 stars a really frightening ghost story. a rather gory tale not for the faint hearted, 24 April 2014
This review is from: The Safe Harbor (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit disappointed by the ending.
But saying that it was a good read. Black magic and hauntings a large old house all the ingredients for a horror story.

Celadrin® Cream 50ml - Joint Care Cream
Celadrin® Cream 50ml - Joint Care Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Only tried for a few weeks seemed to work ok., 21 April 2014
Will have to wait to see results of this cream. Seems ok so far but would like to test it a bit longer before I am really sure it works. Good delivery and good services. Would deal again. Thank you.

Revelations (Extinction Point Series Book 3)
Revelations (Extinction Point Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars the most sensational series of novels I have read in a long time., 20 April 2014
When I started Exodus the first of three in the Extinction series I was not sure if I would finish reading it but I became fully enthralled and loved it. I have now read all three in the series and thoroughly enjoyed them. Anyone one who likes this type of fiction will love these. Can't wait for the promised follow ups. Great stuff.

The House at Spinnaker Cove
The House at Spinnaker Cove

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read., 17 April 2014
I really liked this book. It was set in one of my favourite places Cornwall. The story had a good plot and I could not put it down. I will definitely read more books by Rebecca Shaw.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5