Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

Beningfield's English Villages
Beningfield's English Villages
by Gordon Beningfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book with beautiful art, 3 Jun. 2016
These are beautiful and interesting books, and I now have a small collection of Beningfield books.

Sharples & Grant Ltd Petkin Plague Teeth Cleaning Gel, Mint Flavour
Sharples & Grant Ltd Petkin Plague Teeth Cleaning Gel, Mint Flavour

1.0 out of 5 stars No effect on my dogs teeth, 3 Jun. 2016
Had no effect on my dogs teeth. I have stopped using it owing to some of the ingredients which might harm my dogs digestive system as my dog has a very sensitive digestion. My vet says my dogs teeth are in good order.

Lola Rose Oscy Bracelet Jewelled Purple Magnesite Stone
Lola Rose Oscy Bracelet Jewelled Purple Magnesite Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to get on and off, 28 May 2016
These are lovely bracelets, so easy to get on and off. The stones are light, smooth and comfortable against the skin. I wish I had bought more of this one in the other colours.

Doves Farm Gram Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)
Doves Farm Gram Flour 1 kg (Pack of 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 April 2016
Great to get this product in a batch of 5 so I don't run out of it. I use it for various gluten free recipes (mixed with other gluten free flours) very successfully.

I have to agree with the other customer, the use by date is short, mine is April 2016 on all 5 packets and am using 1 per month approximately, so have 3 left to use up. I still aim to use these although the use by date has expired. For packs of 5, the use by date needs to be at least 6 months.

Antos Origins Natural Chew Toy Root Medium
Antos Origins Natural Chew Toy Root Medium
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love this., 12 April 2016
I bought one to try and all my dogs wanted it. They each have a turn every day several times a day so it gives them something different as well as helping their teeth! One dog plays with it like a toy, tossing it about as well as chewing on it. Now going to buy 2 more. Formerly I bought nylon 'bones' which helped their teeth, gave them something hard to chew on but I stopped buying those as I was concerned the dogs were ingesting nylon.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2016 4:42 PM BST

Lily's Kitchen Truly Naturals Fish Skin Dog Chews 75g (Pack of 8)
Lily's Kitchen Truly Naturals Fish Skin Dog Chews 75g (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthier alternative to raw hide and cereal bases chew sticks, 12 April 2016
I have stopped giving my dogs raw hide as some it seems to contain dyes etc., and also I have stopped giving my dogs their daily cereal based chew sticks. Looking for healthier alternatives, I found these. My dogs love them. The pieces are various shapes and sizes in the packet, and the larger pieces I cut into thinner shapes as one of my dogs could not manage a squarish shape piece of fish skin. The skins are quite hard and the dogs take longer to chew these than the chew sticks, plus they prefer the fish skins.

Fish4Dogs Mackerel Morsels Conditioning Coat Skin Joint Treats For Dogs 3 x 225gm packs

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these, 12 April 2016
My dogs love these. Maybe a bit expensive but decent amount in the packet. Make excellent treats and training treats. The biscuits contain excellent ingredients and no wheat/oats/barley etc. The are decent size to give my dogs a bit of crunch rather than small biscuits which they swallow whole without biting. I have altered my dogs diets and removed cereals from it (except rice) and along with these biscuits noted vast improvement in my dogs health/digestion/softer coats/more energy/weight loss..

Baylis & Harding Jojoba Silk and Almond Oil Tray Set
Baylis & Harding Jojoba Silk and Almond Oil Tray Set

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like it, 10 Jan. 2016
I got taken in by the attractive packaging. Items don't have much scent and are poor quality. Won't be buying this brand again.

Beningfield's Vanishing Songbirds
Beningfield's Vanishing Songbirds
by Betty Beningfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 1 Jan. 2016
Really beautiful book, and in excellent condition. Worth having for the illustrations, just to look through the book for them them now and again as they are so lovely.

English Tea Shop - Organic Wellness Tea Collection - 60 Tea Sachets - 90g (Case of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious teas, 1 Jan. 2016
Variety of 60 delicious fruit/herbal teas. Excellent quality and taste. No bitter aftertaste as with some herbal teas.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20