Profile for Dale "Bookworm" > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ri2K Women's Pembridge Peb4416 Shoulder Nude Pink Medium
Ri2K Women's Pembridge Peb4416 Shoulder Nude Pink Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish bag, 22 July 2014
Very stylish bag though it does not look pink at all, more beige. I think it is fabulous and very well made and well finished.

All-Green 5 Litre Plastic Kitchen Compost Caddy, Silver/ Grey
All-Green 5 Litre Plastic Kitchen Compost Caddy, Silver/ Grey
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful item, 15 July 2014
Useful item to have on worktop near the sink, and I find it washes ok in the dishwasher on a quick wash.

Lupine Puppy Love Patterned Padded Handle Dog Lead, 1-inch/ 4 ft
Lupine Puppy Love Patterned Padded Handle Dog Lead, 1-inch/ 4 ft
Price: 17.30

5.0 out of 5 stars strong and well made lead, 15 July 2014
These are strong and well made, well designed leads (and colours). I have bought a selection of various colours of leads and colours for my dogs and put some aside for future use owing to the reduced prices on Amazon's sales. These leads are comfortable and strong, and long lasting.

Gabor Womens Armadale T-Bar 84.553.42 Beige 7.5 UK, 41 EU
Gabor Womens Armadale T-Bar 84.553.42 Beige 7.5 UK, 41 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely sandals but too long and wide, 15 July 2014
I use take 41, and the 41 of this sandal was far too long and wide. I would re order a smaller size but the strap at the back kept slipping down off my heel and I felt it was not high enough up for me, even with a smaller size would still slip off. The elastic was a bit sloppy.

Osprey London Women's Carapace-polished Croc Cross Body Bag
Osprey London Women's Carapace-polished Croc Cross Body Bag
Price: 168.75 - 195.00

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this bag and returned it, 15 July 2014
I was disappointed with this bag and returned it. The zip was stiff on the bag I received, and I did not like the end of the zip being stuck up on display, not seen a zip in a handbag like that before. It made it hard to zip up again once opened fully and I thought over time, it could break. The leather was not polished but very, very dull. It is supposed to be highly polished, I own two mock croc handbags of another brand and they are very shiny.

The leather being stiff made it inflexible and difficult to get my hand in.

On the front, on closer inspection, small scratches and one small bit where the leather had come off. This gave me the impression that with everyday use, the leather would get scratched and damaged easily. On receipt of this bag, it was simply in a plastic bag and the zip was open and overstuffed with scrunched up tissue paper. Not the way to treat an expensive bag!

Rieker Womens Doris Slipper
Rieker Womens Doris Slipper
Price: 28.01 - 59.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Grey pretty shoes, 14 July 2014
These shoes seem to be a grey colour with beige trim and strap. I found the strap fairly generous and fastening with Velcro, but, these shoes are a different style to the normal Rieker style (I own several pairs of the original style, longer toed more narrow). These are cut higher up, so I could not get my high instep into them, so had to send them back. They did seem slightly wider which I would have been ok with had I been able to get my feet into them!

BUNNY BUSINESS Fabric Soft Dog Puppy Cage Folding Crate with Fleece and Carry Case, Extra Large, 32-inch, Red/ Black
Price: 28.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, easy to assemble., 8 July 2014
This just zips together, so only takes a minute or so to assemble. I bought a large and extra large and found them very generously sized. The side 'curtains' roll up and fasten with Velcro. The separate fleece is fairly thick and has a water resistant lining underneath. Looks easy to wash and dry. They arrived flat in a carry case so takes up very little space when not in use. I am very impressed with these dog crates which I am using for my dogs as dens inside the house. As they are reasonably priced, I am buying two more for the car and 24 inch one for my cat.

Billy No Mates Herbal Mix for Cats and Dogs 300g
Billy No Mates Herbal Mix for Cats and Dogs 300g
Offered by Personalised Pet Products
Price: 15.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs like this, 3 July 2014
I am trying it on my dogs and do not know if it works as an insect repellent or not as yet, but the information is that it takes a few weeks to get into the dogs system properly.

But I have had some results in a short space of time as one of my dogs is a rescue dog and had a skin problem with patches of hair missing and itching. I had tried various things with little or no results, but since giving her this herbal mixture her fur has grown back and is lovely and soft all over. All my dogs seem to like the Billy No mates and in 2 days I noticed all of them had softer coats. As the herbal particles are quite tiny and dusty, I mix it with a small amount of their meal, so they don't snuffle the particles into their lungs.

The mixture smells quite pleasant and is made up of Neem Leaves, Lemon Balm, Mint, Seaweed and Fenugreek. Strangely, my dogs sometimes eat Lemon Balm leaves in my garden, perhaps they know it is a natural insect repellent.

20 Assorted Plant Clip
20 Assorted Plant Clip
Offered by Dayjob D.I.Y.
Price: 3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, strong clips,, 2 July 2014
This review is from: 20 Assorted Plant Clip
Excellent and make tying up plants so much easier as they clip and unclip like pegs. I can unclip these easily as well as the plants grow to move the clips up the stem. I am using these for all sorts of plants, these clips are especially useful on my allotment with runner beans, young sweet corn plants and other stuff, tomato plants etc. These clips are an absolute boon.

OPI Nail Polish Pink of Hearts 2013 includes two shades sold in one pack - the pale pink Pink-ing of You and the vibrant More than a Glimmer
Offered by London International Perfumes
Price: 14.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colours, but not quite up to the usual standard, 2 July 2014
The colours are pretty, but I felt I wasted my money. The glitter nail polish I found disappointing. It has large glitter which need at least 2 applications to get a decent amount of glitter, and the pink nail polish I found rather watery. I would not buy this again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20