Profile for Dale "Bookworm" > Reviews

Cavallini - Tin of 36 Gift Tags - Birds
Offered by MadMolly
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality glitter bird gift tags, 19 Aug 2014
These are lovely gift tags, nice to have something a bit different. A good assortment as well as 36 of them for 10 and in a nice tin to keep them tidy.

Kipling Women's Practi-Cool Shoulder Bag K15294B79 Tropic Flower B
Kipling Women's Practi-Cool Shoulder Bag K15294B79 Tropic Flower B
Price: 41.42

3.0 out of 5 stars Plastic feel to the fabric, 19 Aug 2014
Nice size and shape of bag with useful outer pocket, detachable shoulder strap. But I did not like the plasticy feel of the fabric and am returning it. The lining is very slippery also and I did not like that. I have two other Kipling bags and the fabric feels like fabric and the lining is not slippery.

Lola Rose Mathilda Bracelet in Blue Fossil Jasper of 16-22cm
Lola Rose Mathilda Bracelet in Blue Fossil Jasper of 16-22cm
Price: 46.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue Fossil Jasper bracelet chunky stones, 18 Aug 2014
The blue is a very pretty colour, the stones are larger than all my other Lola Rose Bracelets. It is not as sparkly as my other Lola Rose bracelets and the 'fossil' patterns do not show up as well in the picture.

Unfortunately, one of the stones is damaged and I am contemplating whether to return it.

Fly London Women's Oily T Strap Sandals
Fly London Women's Oily T Strap Sandals
Price: 28.68 - 74.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable sandals, 16 Aug 2014
As soon as I put these on, they felt so comfy. I have small bunions so have to have at least a D fitting, and can no longer wear B or C fittings and these days I prefer a bit of room in the width so as not to squash my toes. These sandals fitted perfectly.

My feet just slipped into these with ease, and felt just right, no discomfort on my toes at all and the straps fitted me fine at the heel. The strap at the back is just high enough so it does not slip off my heels.

Rohde Women's 3553 Black Booties 11 UK
Rohde Women's 3553 Black Booties 11 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good wide fit slippers, 15 Aug 2014
I bought these for winter and also because they are wider fit. I have permanently swollen feet owing to an illness I had a few years ago, difficult to get slippers that are wide enough. These are generously cut and are actually a little too wide, but they can be adjusted to personal fit with the Velcro fastening. The soles look very strong, and I like that the slippers are washable.

OPI Nail Polish Lacquer - The Txture Effect Duo Set 2 x 15ml Polishes Includes OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and OPI Liquid Sand Limited Edition Shade "My Current Crush"
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 13.75

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 14 Aug 2014
I thought the nail polish was a bit watery and did not like the colour much. The base coat was fine.

Fly London Women's Oily T-Bar Sandals
Fly London Women's Oily T-Bar Sandals
Price: 34.90 - 72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wider fitting sandals., 12 Aug 2014
As soon as I put these on, they felt so comfy. I have small bunions so have to have at least a D fitting, these days I prefer a bit of room in the width so as not to squash my toes, so prefer E fitting.

French Connection Womens Tote SBBAA Blue
French Connection Womens Tote SBBAA Blue
Price: 73.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Blue tote, 10 Aug 2014
Blue shade not quite so pretty as the photo. I did not like that this bag has no phone or make up pocket, this now standard design on all handbags these days. The across body strap was not quite long enough either. I did not like the fastener, fiddly to undo and do up and not all that secure.

Four Paws Ear Wash, 4 oz
Four Paws Ear Wash, 4 oz
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Four Paws Ear Wash, 4 oz (Misc.)
This helped me to clean out my dogs ears and stop his scratching. Together with using ear drops for mites etc., the problem cleared up in a week.

(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
Offered by Brindle Bear
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleared my dogs problem, 9 Aug 2014
Cleared my dogs ears in a week and had noticeable improvements each day. Poor dog had been scratching and had made his ears sore. These drops soothed and helped heal the sore skin/stop the itching in his ears and inside his ear flaps. (I also used ear wash as well to remove wax).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20