Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lupine Flower Patch Patterned Padded Handle Dog Lead, 1-inch/ 4 ft
Lupine Flower Patch Patterned Padded Handle Dog Lead, 1-inch/ 4 ft

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong lead, 17 Dec 2014
Very strong leads with padded handle, have been using these for a few years now. They are very long lasting and I wash them occasionally in my washing machine.

Sterling MB05 Compact Post Box - Black
Sterling MB05 Compact Post Box - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat letterbox, 16 Dec 2014
Nice smart looking letter box. It was easy to install, does the job, is weatherproof. Fits neatly at the side of our wooden gate (installed on wood, not brick).

Prestigious Artists' Pencil Set Wooden
Prestigious Artists' Pencil Set Wooden

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, 12 Dec 2014
Lovely set in nice wooden box. 24 sketching pencils, 10 willow charcoal sticks in a box and eraser. Would have been nicer with a nice sharpener included though, there is space for this in the box. Daler rowney pencils are really 2nd to none.

Roman Women's Embossed Faux Fur Stripy Coat Brown Size M
Roman Women's Embossed Faux Fur Stripy Coat Brown Size M
Offered by Roman Originals

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive but is thin material, 11 Dec 2014
I have 2 Roman black faux fur jackets I bought the other year, both of them have quite thick faux fur. This one is quite thin, flimsy in comparison, I was rather disappointed with it. The colour and style is very nice though, would do for cooler summer/autumn wear, too thin for this cold weather. Generously cut as most of Roman coats are.

Reeves Sketch On the Go Pastels Set
Reeves Sketch On the Go Pastels Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, good quality paper, 6 Dec 2014
The paper is very good quality, but the pastels are quite hard. Nice little set though for the money.

Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Essential Pedicure Collection Gift Set
Scholl Pedi Velvet Smooth Essential Pedicure Collection Gift Set

4.0 out of 5 stars This works, 6 Dec 2014
Nice that the pack includes batteries, but no replacement head which would have been good to have included for the large cost (although I bought mine reduced).

On first usage, it buffed away a lot of hard skin off my heels, (which were like leather, as I have dry skin, they were in an awful state, cracks/layers of skin as I do a lot of walking/on my feet a lot). A big improvement with just one go and heels much smoother, wonderful!

This pedi is more powerful than some so does the job faster, easier and possibly much cheaper than 2-3 professional treatments for my feet, plus worth the money to get rid of the pain of cracked heels.

No Junk Mail Self Adhesive Door Sticker - Stop Junk Mail - Premium quality sticker - Fully weatherproof
Offered by The Sticker Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 6 Dec 2014
Yes, this has worked. I have it stuck on top of my post box at the front of my house. Had the odd item posted through, but nowhere near the amount of junk leaflets/mail etc.

Reeves - Sketching By Number Red Cardinals
Reeves - Sketching By Number Red Cardinals

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice picture, quite easy, 6 Dec 2014
Very nice picture, quite easy to follow and I finished this in no time at all. Much easier than painting by numbers. I wish now I had coloured the birds in with coloured pencils as that would have made the picture so much better. It looks very attractive when completed.

Daler Rowney Simply Assorted Hair Brush Set (25 Pieces)
Daler Rowney Simply Assorted Hair Brush Set (25 Pieces)
Offered by First Stop Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 6 Dec 2014
Excellent value for money; bought these to use for practice as I am just starting out with watercolours, this set has all the brushes I need.

Garden Birds by Pollyanna Slim Diary: Diary (Slim)
Garden Birds by Pollyanna Slim Diary: Diary (Slim)
by Cased
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty diary, 6 Dec 2014
Lovely small diary, handbag size, has pictures of birds inside too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20