Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lola Rose Natalyia Necklace of 45cm - NATALYIA370000
Lola Rose Natalyia Necklace of 45cm - NATALYIA370000

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than the picture., 3 July 2015
This is really much nicer than the picture, I was pleasantly surprised, a pretty blue in the rock crystal. I now regret not buying the bracelet to match as there are none left!

Hozelock 60m Cart With 50m Multipurpose Hose
Hozelock 60m Cart With 50m Multipurpose Hose

2.0 out of 5 stars After a while, the hose twists and kinks, 2 July 2015
Good long length and nice to have a cart for it. But after a while, the hose does not wind up properly and also ends up badly kinked. Thrown mine away as it got too kinked, very hard to straighten it. Bought different brand, not as long and no problem with kinks.

Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6
Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud 20 g Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2015
Excellent, cleans the skin thoroughly and feels very soothing and moisturising.

Himalayan Salt Pipe - Porcelain Amazing Health
Himalayan Salt Pipe - Porcelain Amazing Health
Offered by Amazing Health

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, 17 Jun. 2015
Didn't work for me at all, as far as I am concerned it was a waste of money. I have had chest/coughing problems for years, despite trying this many times, nothing happened. I have changed my diet and drinking herbal tea, and that has been far more effective.

1 X 10 X Maxell LR44 Alkaline Batteries A76 1.5V
1 X 10 X Maxell LR44 Alkaline Batteries A76 1.5V
Offered by RPTL Batteries and Chargers

2.0 out of 5 stars Batteries don't last longer than a few weeks, 12 Jun. 2015
I bought these for some small clocks, but the batteries only last a few weeks and I have to change them again. Usually, the batteries for the clocks last much longer than this, a year or so.

Kärcher WV70 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit
Kärcher WV70 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars Leaves streaks, 12 Jun. 2015
I find it fiddly to use and it leaves streaks, far faster and easier using my soft cloths and no streak spray. (And cheaper). Battery life not that great.

Royal Albert Old Country Roses 20-Piece Set, Multi-Color
Royal Albert Old Country Roses 20-Piece Set, Multi-Color

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pattern, but thick and heavy 'china', 7 Jun. 2015
I bought this set some time ago and found it was made in Indonesia. The pattern is beautiful, but the 'china' is thick and heavy. I am used to china being fine so was disappointed and wondered at the quality with it being made in Indonesia. I wish firms like this would stick to things being made in the UK/Eire as I am sure the quality would be so much better plus less pollution not having to be shipped all the way from Indonesia. These big firms are all about money and not bothered about anything else, including pollution.

Eat Natural Brazil and Sultana Cereal 500 g (Pack of 3)
Eat Natural Brazil and Sultana Cereal 500 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthier option to cornflakes, 31 May 2015
Delicious! I prefer this one to the other two in this range. A much healthier option to cornflakes! I used to try and eat gluten free porridge but have gone off it, and needed a change. However, this Brazil and Sultana is expensive on Amazon, but hard to obtain in the supermarkets who only seem to stock mainly the other two in this range of breakfast cereal.

Lola Rose AW14 Emilie Beaded Necklace in Purple Waterlily Serpentine
Lola Rose AW14 Emilie Beaded Necklace in Purple Waterlily Serpentine
Offered by Zentosa

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours larger stones, quite heavy, 10 May 2015
Lovely necklace but quite heavy. The colours are very pretty, stones bigger than I was expecting but faceted and very polished.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2
Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality face packs, but small portions, 6 May 2015
I like that these face packs are made of natural ingredients and not tested on animals etc. I find my skin feels very soft and moisturised after using one of these face packs. The packs are actually 2 joined with perforations to tear or cut easily, but the packs are much smaller than the normal sized ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20