Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Siena Garden 507236 Zinc Watering Can 11 x 10 x 10 cm
Siena Garden 507236 Zinc Watering Can 11 x 10 x 10 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and shoddy, not well made, mine has rust on it + dent, 20 April 2015
Minus stars for this item! Very cheap and shoddy item, mine had rust on it and a dent in it. I may try to paint it or something. Too small and cheap to send back as I will have to pay the costs.

CLIX Universal Seatbelt Restraint
CLIX Universal Seatbelt Restraint

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, simple and easy way to clip your dog into your car, 12 April 2015
Fast and easy way to clip your dog into the car. The restraint is not long enough for the dog to move about much. The material is strong, simple and economical way to ensure safety of your dog. I am very pleased as well as impressed with this product (I purchased 3 and am using them all in my car).

Montagne Jeunesse Fruity Beauty  Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6
Montagne Jeunesse Fruity Beauty Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, no harmful ingredients, 12 April 2015
Excellent face packs, very impressed them. I had not used one for a very long time and they made my skin feel very refreshed, cleaned out pores! The face packs were very moisturising so much so, that my skin felt as though I had moisturiser on. Will buy this brand again and I am impressed they contain no harmful or animal products, and not tested on animals.

English Tea Shop X'mas Gift Tray White Christmas Tray with Red Bells (96 Sachet Tea Bags)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small tea bags full of dust, 1 April 2015
The tea bags are smaller than usual and full of dust in the cellophane packet. The tea bag paper is flimsy and tears easily. They do not taste that nice.

Osprey London Women's Trader Polished Croc Shoulder Bag, Grey, One Size
Osprey London Women's Trader Polished Croc Shoulder Bag, Grey, One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, but not packed well, 30 Mar. 2015
I ordered the 'grey' bag which is more of a pale brown, quite attractive colour though. I wanted a sort of neutral colour and it was just right. The bag was smaller than I expected but was beautifully made with beautiful leather.

Unfortunately, it was not packed well, chucked into a cardboard box, with brown paper on top with a number of dog leads, harnesses and collars that I had ordered separately. These (were not packaged at all) had just been chucked on top the bag. Fortunately, I could not see any scratches on the bag which speaks well for the leather.

But the bag was just packed in a grimy, torn plastic bag with holes in it, and bits of clear tape loose and layers of it where it had been undone and clumsy attempts at resealing it.

Someone else had obviously had the bag previously and returned it, as it was gaping open, the tissue inside had been taken out and stuffed clumsily back in, and the zip looked buckled. (It looked used). The poor handles had been stuffed inside the bag! When I took the handles out, they were buckled and I could not straighten them.

I am very disappointed. But I shall not bother with this brand again/nor buy any bags from Amazon again.

Ri2K Women's Ladbroke Las4111 E/W Zip Top Lavender X Small
Ri2K Women's Ladbroke Las4111 E/W Zip Top Lavender X Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice style of purse, very secure., 26 Mar. 2015
Nice style of purse, very secure with card slots inside with zip in centre for small change. The leather is very creased all over with tiny creases. Not sure of the quality, but am using the purse for everyday, so don't really mind.

Rohde Mens Taunus Tex Snow Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz 90) Size: 44
Rohde Mens Taunus Tex Snow Boots Black Schwarz (schwarz 90) Size: 44
Offered by SchuhBenner

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong, lightweight boots, 26 Mar. 2015
Fit of these about right, they are sturdily made and I expect them to last me years. They are waterproof, so just right for me in the winter time as I do a lot of walking and hiking. They are very comfortable.

Rohde Womens 2965 Boots 2965 90 Black 8 UK, 42 EU
Rohde Womens 2965 Boots 2965 90 Black 8 UK, 42 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart boots, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Rohde Womens 2965 Boots (Shoes)
A bit generously cut, I got a half size bigger, so will fit ok with the thick tights I wear in winter. Boots not as tall as they look in the picture, but I prefer shorter boots, so not a problem to me. I really like these boots, they look smarter than the picture.

Premier Housewares Floor Standing Towel Stand with 3 U-Shaped Arms - Chrome
Premier Housewares Floor Standing Towel Stand with 3 U-Shaped Arms - Chrome
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS

2.0 out of 5 stars Went rusty (so think it is only chrome finish), 25 Mar. 2015
This is a great space saving item and was very useful in our small cloakroom. However, the item is not chrome, but chrome finish, so it went rusty and we threw it away. Very disappointing as it is a great shape, and space saving gadget.

Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
by Lisa Slatter

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting book, far too many tools required, 17 Mar. 2015
Interesting little book, but far too many tools required, so shan't be bothering! I already have loads of flower cut outs so I did not need this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20