Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

Natures Menu Venison And Blueberries Natural Dry Dog Food - 700g
Natures Menu Venison And Blueberries Natural Dry Dog Food - 700g
Offered by Pets Galore Coulsdon Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs love these, 26 Aug. 2015
My dogs love these biscuits, they are fairly hard and give the dogs something extra to bite on, which I hope helps their teeth over time. These are expensive biscuits but quite good quality.

Johnsons Skin-Eze Cream 50g
Johnsons Skin-Eze Cream 50g
Offered by Pet Connection

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to partly work, 14 Aug. 2015
Not entirely sure of this cream, but is slowly clearing up my dog's skin problem, although not entirely. The cream certainly soothed the sore patches and they healed up but the itching certainly reduced, but did not go away completely.

Jvc XV-N212 Replacement DVD Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Jvc XV-N212 Replacement DVD Remote Control by RemotesReplaced
Offered by Remotes Replaced

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, reasonable cost, fast despatch, 9 Aug. 2015
This was fine, great relief to be able to buy this as a replacement at very reasonable cost. One of my dogs chewed the original!

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies E4755W 3D Flower Gold Plated Pearl Drop Earring
Elements Sterling Silver Ladies E4755W 3D Flower Gold Plated Pearl Drop Earring

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty earrings, hooks tarnished, 9 Aug. 2015
Pretty earrings, I ordered 2 sets, one as a gift. But one set, the hooks are black with tarnish. got them in the sales, too much effort to send back plus I may have to pay some sort of postage costs.

I cannot find a '925' stamp on these earrings, and note a lot of manufacturers are now not bothering to stamp their sterling silver with '925'. (no doubt to save money).

Plaque Off Dog, 60 g
Plaque Off Dog, 60 g
Offered by BestBuyerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my dog vomit, 9 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Plaque Off Dog, 60 g (Misc.)
This made one of my dogs vomit. Unsure about this product. Sometimes I feel that these herb products, the herbs look old, not sure about using them.

Lola Rose Bryson Necklace of 47-65cm - BRYSON018376
Lola Rose Bryson Necklace of 47-65cm - BRYSON018376

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, but could do with being a tad longer, 9 Aug. 2015
Very attractive necklace with lovely stones, (they don't look like plastic) but could do with being a tad longer. Opened fully, I can just get it over my head and hair but not with my glasses on! Most other necklaces of Lola Rose I possess are a bit longer and I can put them on wearing my glasses.

Lola Rose Oscy Stretch Bracelet - OSCY371000
Lola Rose Oscy Stretch Bracelet - OSCY371000

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 9 Aug. 2015
Lovely bracelet, easy to put on and take off, decently sized not scrimped. decent size stones also, I love the colour and now wish I had bought a matching necklace, none left!

KG Pet Shampoo 250 ml for mange, fleas, ticks, mites and itchy skin problems. Pesticide & chemical free
Offered by Natural Enzymes

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 7 Aug. 2015
Didn't work. Tried it many times and it was ineffective for the mite problem. Had to resort to using other things, found bathing my dog's skin with solution of cider vinegar and water much better, coal tar soap (rinsed off thoroughly) and mite cream.

Cristal de Paris 6-Piece Yvan Couleurs Crystal Champagne Flute Glass, Set of 6
Cristal de Paris 6-Piece Yvan Couleurs Crystal Champagne Flute Glass, Set of 6

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had not bought these, 5 Aug. 2015
The colours are pretty, but dull, glass is not shiny. They are not real lead crystal, although they have some in the content these are actually not classed as lead crystal legally. Each glass has a sticker on stating that they crystalique (not sure if I have spelt it properly), a material that other big glass manufacturers also use, such as Royal Doulton in certain of their cheaper ranges. The lead content has to be above a certain amount in the UK to be classed as lead crystal.

I was really disappointed in these, they are not that shiny. the box was cheap and tacky with cheap and tacky 'satin' lining, not well inserted. Did not send them back owing to the cost and that they might get broken en route.

Pedigree DentaStix Fresh Dog Chews Large Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)
Pedigree DentaStix Fresh Dog Chews Large Dog (Pack of 4, Total 112 Sticks)
Offered by Pet Connection

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit too soft, need to be harder, 5 Aug. 2015
These are fairly soft. My Border Terriers can eat a whole one each in a few seconds. I think they are too soft for the teeth. Not sure if the ingredients are really that good for the dogs. Looking around for other products that are better. My dogs love them though, and I use them as a daily treat (1/2 a stick each).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20