Profile for Bookaholic > Reviews

Lola Rose AW14 Emilie Beaded Necklace in Purple Waterlily Serpentine
Lola Rose AW14 Emilie Beaded Necklace in Purple Waterlily Serpentine
Offered by Zentosa

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours larger stones, quite heavy, 10 May 2015
Lovely necklace but quite heavy. The colours are very pretty, stones bigger than I was expecting but faceted and very polished.

Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2
Montagne Jeunesse Face Food Feasts 10 Masque Sachets - 5 x Packs of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality face packs, but small portions, 6 May 2015
I like that these face packs are made of natural ingredients and not tested on animals etc. I find my skin feels very soft and moisturised after using one of these face packs. The packs are actually 2 joined with perforations to tear or cut easily, but the packs are much smaller than the normal sized ones.

Elements Sterling Silver B3203W Ladies' Zig Zag White Pearl Bracelet
Elements Sterling Silver B3203W Ladies' Zig Zag White Pearl Bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive bracelet with easy clasp, 6 May 2015
What I like best about this bracelet is the very easy clasp as I have arthritis in my hands, I find it so easy to put on and take off. The clasp is very attractive in the shape of a rose. The pearls are equally matched in colour, lustre with no visible imperfections, but are obviously bleached. Makes a very attractive gift as the bracelet is presented in a very good quality pale blue box.

Clip-on Pink High-heeled Shoe with Red Rose Silver Charm
Clip-on Pink High-heeled Shoe with Red Rose Silver Charm
Offered by Love Those Charms

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely, decent sized pretty shoe charm, 30 April 2015
This is lovely and a decent size. I bought one the other year for my handbag and shoe charms bracelet and I liked it so much that I recently bought another one.

Purple High Heeled Shoe Silver Clip On Charm
Purple High Heeled Shoe Silver Clip On Charm

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tiny shoe charm 1cm, 30 April 2015
Very nice colour and nicely made but only about 1cm not 2cm or so as described. Very tiny against my other shoe charms which are twice the size.

Siena Garden 507236 Zinc Watering Can 11 x 10 x 10 cm
Siena Garden 507236 Zinc Watering Can 11 x 10 x 10 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and shoddy, not well made, mine has rust on it + dent, 20 April 2015
Minus stars for this item! Very cheap and shoddy item, mine had rust on it and a dent in it. I may try to paint it or something. Too small and cheap to send back as I will have to pay the costs.

Lupine Step-In Harness for Medium Dogs, 3/4-inch/ 20 - 30 cm, Green
Lupine Step-In Harness for Medium Dogs, 3/4-inch/ 20 - 30 cm, Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully made, lovely colours, but no use for my narrow shouldered dogs, 15 April 2015
I find my dogs can slip out of these, I have them fastened up firmly but the dogs seem to still get out of them by shrugging their shoulders and over their head. They do this in a flash if they want to! One of my dogs is quite thin and lean and the worst culprit for getting out of harnesses. I was using a different, cheaper brand previously and thought these would be better, stronger and last longer.

But although these harnesses are well made, they are no use for my narrow shouldered dogs and can be dangerous. One time, my dog saw a neighbour's dog off leash, got excited and slipped out of her harness, ran across the road to greet the other dog! Fortunately, no traffic at that time.

I now take my dogs for walks by car to the countryside using these harnesses, but cannot take my dogs in the locality where I live as I dare not take the risk.

CLIX Universal Seatbelt Restraint
CLIX Universal Seatbelt Restraint

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, simple and easy way to clip your dog into your car, 12 April 2015
Fast and easy way to clip your dog into the car. The restraint is not long enough for the dog to move about much. The material is strong, simple and economical way to ensure safety of your dog. I am very pleased as well as impressed with this product (I purchased 3 and am using them all in my car).

Montagne Jeunesse Fruity Beauty  Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6
Montagne Jeunesse Fruity Beauty Face Masque Sachets - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, no harmful ingredients, 12 April 2015
Excellent face packs, very impressed them. I had not used one for a very long time and they made my skin feel very refreshed, cleaned out pores! The face packs were very moisturising so much so, that my skin felt as though I had moisturiser on. Will buy this brand again and I am impressed they contain no harmful or animal products, and not tested on animals.

English Tea Shop X'mas Gift Tray White Christmas Tray with Red Bells (96 Sachet Tea Bags)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small tea bags full of dust, 1 April 2015
The tea bags are smaller than usual and full of dust in the cellophane packet. The tea bag paper is flimsy and tears easily. They do not taste that nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20