Profile for LJK83 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver 2mm ball Stud Earrings - very small & discreet - 5180
Sterling Silver 2mm ball Stud Earrings - very small & discreet - 5180

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tiny little earings, 2 May 2014
Very small - not much bigger than the stem. Just what I was looking for. Very pleased with this purchase.

Gift Boxed Sterling Silver Tiny Flat star Stud Earrings - SIZE: 3mm 5148. Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little stars, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely small earrings, 2 May 2014

Set of 2 PAIRS Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia stud Earrings - SIZE: TINY 2mm - Very Small & discreet - Emerald Green & Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, tiny earrings, 2 May 2014

King and King
King and King
by Linda De Haan

5.0 out of 5 stars Why arent there more books like this!?, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: King and King (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my daughter - love it! It's such a gorgeous story with excellent illustrations. It should sit on the book shelf in every little boy and girls room!

Why Do I Do That?: Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book from Burgo, 31 Dec 2013
I love Dr Burgo's blog and enjoyed his other book 'Cinderella'. I have re-read this book a few times and refer back to it regularly. It is easy to read and holds many insights that aren't available in other 'self-help' books.

I would recommend this to anyone interested in understanding themselves and those they interact with a bit better.

The Power of Validation: Arming Your Child Against Bullying, Peer Pressure, Addiction, Self-Harm, and Out-of-Control Emotions
by Karyn D. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 31 Dec 2013
This should be given to all parents at the birth of their first child - it is full of excellent explanations of why it is so important to parent mindfully. Heals some hurts from your own childhood while you read it as well!

The Compassionate Mind (Compassion Focused Therapy)
The Compassionate Mind (Compassion Focused Therapy)
by Paul Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 31 Dec 2013
This is one of the best books I have ever read. Totally changed my outlook on life. Wish I'd read this years ago.

Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g)
Hurraw! Balm, Night Treatment Lip Balm, Blue Chamomile Vanilla, .15 oz (4.3 g)
Offered by CyberMan

5.0 out of 5 stars The best lipbalm ever., 31 Dec 2013
I have tried so many lip balms I couldn't begin to list them all. This beats every one hands down and I purchase this regularly - I am never without it. It is long lasting, smells good, is full of natural ingredients, your lips are left feeling smooth, moisturised and healthy for hours after application.

Love's Executioner
Love's Executioner
by Irvin D. Yalom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Love's Executioner (Paperback)
I read this great book in two days, interesting, informative and funny - excellent book for those interested in psychology.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 30, 2014 9:37 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2