Profile for Dawn M > Reviews

Content by Dawn M

Dawn M "foreverblue" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright & Jolly Cat Doormat, 6 Jan. 2010
This is such a fun doormat! I bought it for my god daughter who has 3 children of her own. It is a good quality mat with a strong pattern. Lovely for a young family.

Birds on a Wire Coir Doormat
Birds on a Wire Coir Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a charming Doormat, 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Birds on a Wire Coir Doormat
Of the 4 doormats I gave as Christmas presents this year, this is my favourite. I bought it for a bird-watching friend who has everything (except a bird themed doormat). The mat is a good size and it is so charming it is a shame to wipe your feet on it!

Fun Font Home Sweet Home Doormat
Fun Font Home Sweet Home Doormat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Doormat, 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Fun Font Home Sweet Home Doormat
I bought this doormat as a Christmas present for my nephew & it was very well received. It was a total surprise (he was expecting Quality Street) and will look great in his new house. It is good quality with thick tufts.

What's Wrong with My Plant?: Expert Information at Your Fingertips (Pyramid Paperbacks)
by Steve Bradley

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 6 Jan. 2010
This book is OK for the price, but it has a lot of pictures inside that are not titled and do not relate to the section you are reading. This was really annoying! However the book did identify a pest on my quince that I had never seen before (a caterpillar covered in black slime).

PT Door Mat, Oh No, Black
PT Door Mat, Oh No, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My friends loved this present., 6 Jan. 2010
This review is from: PT Door Mat, Oh No, Black (Misc.)
I bought this mat as a Christmas present and it went down very well - they weren't expecting a doormat!

Page: 1 | 2