Profile for Suesandie > Reviews

Content by Suesandie

Suesandie (South Yorkshire)

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison
Price: 4.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 26 May 2013
This is a great book, packed with delicious recipes for the 5:2 dieter. The recipes are easy to follow and it is obvious everything has been well thought out. There is lots of detailed information with regard to calorie content for each ingredient, and the instructions are clear and concise for each recipe. There is also lots of additional information and tips which are useful. It is an excellent accompaniment to Kate's original 5:2 diet book, and I can thoroughly recommend it.

LOVE, LIFE & CREAM CAKES! The Ramblings of a Fat Bird
LOVE, LIFE & CREAM CAKES! The Ramblings of a Fat Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !!, 6 April 2013
Really enjoyed this book, and would recommend it to anyone - with or without a weight problem.
Only a short book, but every page is a masterpiece ! It was full of humour and found myself laughing out loud in parts. I can relate to lots of things in this book and will be reading it many times, I'm sure.

Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased !!, 28 April 2012
Just want to say how pleased I am with my new Kindle Touch. It's my first Kindle and I'm "hooked" !!! I can't praise it enough.Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display It does everything I want it to and it's so easy to use. I'm not usually good with technology, but found this easy and the support on-line is excellent too. I enjoy listening to music whilst reading so the MP3 player is brilliant, with or without headphones. The web browser, if a little slow is still a useful addition. I've also downloaded the Kindle app to my phone so if i'm caught out without my Kindle Touch I can always pick up where I left of by accessing it on my smartphone.

H & L Russel Long Hanging Vacuum Bags, Set of 2, 145 x 70 cm
H & L Russel Long Hanging Vacuum Bags, Set of 2, 145 x 70 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Long hanging vacuum bags, 29 April 2009
These bags are really good for most lengths of clothes, but unfortunately not long enough for long evening dresses, without having to fold them at the bottom.