Profile for Daphne > Reviews

Content by Daphne

Daphne

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £25 (Birthday Balloons)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £25 (Birthday Balloons)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant idea, 7 Jan 2012
This Christmas, as we live in Spain it is (very often) difficult to know if gifts arrive on time. This year my dsughter and I decided to send your gift vouchers, that way we can choose exactly what we want, especially as now you sell almost everything. The vouchers, for both of us arrived in time, seven in all, both here and in England and wehave now redeemed them. The process is very easy and we are all now very 'happy bunnies'' P:S: Need some more, any offers?????

Lock Stock and Barrel The Gooch - Hair Gum 70g
Lock Stock and Barrel The Gooch - Hair Gum 70g

5.0 out of 5 stars My hair saver, 10 Aug 2011
This product was first used on my hair, very fine, in a hairdressers in Leicestershire. The hairdressers was unisex, hence the 'man's product used on my hair which is short, funky looking. (I hope)!!!!!

I have used this product ever since but have had trouble getting it here in Spain, thank goodness for Amazon!!!! All the other products in the range are as good, especially for short fine hair....gives it a good lift!!!

Sad to say, I now can't live without it

Delivery was a bit slower as it did not come direct from Amazon, through an agent, but it was well worth waiting for.

As I swim 2000 metres every day, which is not good for hair, I really do need it and it makes so much difference.

Would recommend it to anyone, man or woman, who has short fine hair...I have never found anything better.

On Talking Terms with Dogs: Calming Signals
On Talking Terms with Dogs: Calming Signals
by Turid Rugaas

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a book which makes complete sense, 19 July 2010
I have not long had this book, it is only very small, but is packed with extremely good advice. I considered myself 'good with dogs'' but never realized all of the signals they send out. ( I always have with people..strange). I have a now l uear old Labrador dog who is very lively to say the least and my hair was beginning to thin!! Now though, because of the book, we are understanding one another much better, although I do get some 'funny'looks at times. My dog, seems to be thinking 'my God she has a brain!!!' I would recommend this book to anybody and am so pleased I found it.