Profile for sweetiepie > Reviews

Large Beige Jumbo Cord Storage Box/pouffe/footstool
Large Beige Jumbo Cord Storage Box/pouffe/footstool
Offered by Headboards & Furnishings Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar. 2015
Love this storage ottoman; so much so that I bought a second the day the first arrived! I'm using them to store books and toys belonging to my 16 month old baby. There is so much room within that all, except the very big toys, are stored easily. The product is well made and both were delivered within 2 days of placing the order.
The fabric is luxurious and soft to touch. I agree with comments that the colour is more cream /off white than beige but that is what I was hoping for - I have included a picture for assistance. The opening mechanism is smooth, although it doesn't lock when in the open position, this will only be an issue for those who have little fingers to consider!
The top is well padded and will be comfortable for occasional seating use.
With the textured fabric, great storage and good price this was an excellent purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Factorykiss Foil Survival Rescue Emergency Blanket Waterproof Silver
Factorykiss Foil Survival Rescue Emergency Blanket Waterproof Silver
Offered by Bingo-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby sensory toy, 9 Mar. 2015
Great as a baby sensory toy. I liked it so much I bought several to put in party bags for my daughters 1st birthday party.

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Offered by Sent2u by HTS-SCOTLAND

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar. 2015
Love this. Great for writing and drawing with no mess which is impossible with a 16 month old! My daughter loves it and it's so easy to take with us to friends / family houses.

Little Tikes Splish Splash Sink and Stove
Little Tikes Splish Splash Sink and Stove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sink, 9 Mar. 2015
Love this toy! Out arrived today and we have already had fun using it. My little girl is only 16 months so under the recommended age limit but she loves running water and splashing in the sink. She's not quite strong enough to get the water pump going but is pretty close, so I'm doing that role just now. She loved filling the cups up with water from the tap. Quick delivery too.

Ear thermometer for Baby Child infant Adult - digital body Temperature Thermometer - TempIR Dual Mode Infrared From the Forehead or By Insertion in the Ear - For Babies Adults Children High Accuracy Multi - function Clinical Thermometers - Also Ideal for Basal Temperature Readings - Stores 20 Last Temperatures Taken | High Temperature Alarm | Easy to Use | This High Quality Thermometer Allows You to Take Temperatures Instantly. "Every Home and Workplace Should Have One"
Offered by Den of Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children, 29 Dec. 2014
The head sweep option is great for babies and the response time very quick - my one year hated the manual thermometer we had but loves this, making it easy to take her temperature.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 12:19 PM GMT

Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars dodgy batch?, 10 Jun. 2014
Leaked everywhere! Not sure if this was a botched batch but amazon refunded me - so great service from them as always

Baby Fairy Set - Infant & Toddler Costume 3 - 18 months
Baby Fairy Set - Infant & Toddler Costume 3 - 18 months
Offered by Imagine Nation Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Jun. 2014
Love it and I'm not even a fan of baby outfits! Bought this for a fancy dress party for my 6 month old - I omitted the head band band but she got lots of cooing over at the party!

Lakeland Tall Laundry Tote & Washing Basket With Handles 61 Litres
Lakeland Tall Laundry Tote & Washing Basket With Handles 61 Litres
Offered by Lakeland

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and functional, 1 May 2014
Nice looking and takes a lot of laundry it does crumple at the bottom and looks more oval than circular due to the material and the structure not being completely rigid I'd still recommenced it

Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)
Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 May 2014
Got this to go with the babyway mimas travel cot and I'm not disappointed
It's thick padded and very comfy it folds to carrying size. We use it every night as lo is in the travel cot being too big for her moses basket now. She might prefer it to her cot mattress as it's almost like memory foam mattress.

Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot
Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 May 2014
Fantastic product well made easy to put up lots of room the baby insert is great - note you need to buya mattress. I recommend the baby way quad fold, it's lovely and padded. My lo is in this in our room as she was too big for her moses basket but I didn't want to move her cot so it's well used at the moment.

Page: 1 | 2