Profile for sweetiepie > Reviews

sweetiepie

Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 3 (Midi) Monthly Pack - 204 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars dodgy batch?, 10 Jun 2014
Leaked everywhere! Not sure if this was a botched batch but amazon refunded me - so great service from them as always

Baby Fairy Set age 3-18 months Toddler Fairy
Baby Fairy Set age 3-18 months Toddler Fairy
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 10 Jun 2014
Love it and I'm not even a fan of baby outfits! Bought this for a fancy dress party for my 6 month old - I omitted the head band band but she got lots of cooing over at the party!

Lakeland Tall Laundry Tote & Washing Basket With Handles 61 Litres
Lakeland Tall Laundry Tote & Washing Basket With Handles 61 Litres
Offered by Lakeland

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and functional, 1 May 2014
Nice looking and takes a lot of laundry it does crumple at the bottom and looks more oval than circular due to the material and the structure not being completely rigid I'd still recommenced it

Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)
Babyway 120 x 60 cm Quadfold Travel Mattress (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 May 2014
Got this to go with the babyway mimas travel cot and I'm not disappointed
It's thick padded and very comfy it folds to carrying size. We use it every night as lo is in the travel cot being too big for her moses basket now. She might prefer it to her cot mattress as it's almost like memory foam mattress.

Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot
Babyway Mimas Luxury Travel Cot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1 May 2014
Fantastic product well made easy to put up lots of room the baby insert is great - note you need to buya mattress. I recommend the baby way quad fold, it's lovely and padded. My lo is in this in our room as she was too big for her moses basket but I didn't want to move her cot so it's well used at the moment.

Grobag Whale of a Time 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)
Grobag Whale of a Time 2.5 Tog Baby Sleep Bag (0-6 Months)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not for us, 1 May 2014
There was nothing wrong with the bag at all anda nice wee design. However my lo does not like it so I can't comment further. Blankets for us!

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100240 Coffee Machine, White, 15 Bar Pressure Pump
Offered by Store-Woody

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, and I don't drink coffee!, 9 Mar 2013
Bought as a present for OH. It's quick, no hassle to clean and the variety of pods odds great even for sometime who doesn't drink coffee!
The instructions aren't great, for instance we thought we were to hold the 'on' button for 30 seconds, whereas you just switch it on then let it flash red till it turns green whilst you get the water and pods ready. There area good you tube guides online.

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a vegetarian......, 23 Sep 2012
But in an attempt to become more healthy, my partner and I decided to cut meat from our diet. We are not novices in the kitchen, having mastered the likes of boeuf bourguignon, juicy, perfectly white, crispy-skinned roast chicken and still-pink salmon. However, veg stumped us. Fine for a side dish but as a whole meal, we were lost. A few recipes from an old cook book, whist lovely, soon became repetitive, until we found Veg Everyday! The recipes are lovely, with variety in both ingredients and complexity. Everyday suppers to celebratory meals can be covered easily. I also love the sustainability aspect to this kind of eating, and I don't miss meat! In fact the ratatouille, which I hated as a child, is my go to recipe now! Definitely a book to be kept to hand.