Profile for Worried Teenager > Reviews

Content by Worried Teenager

Worried Teenager "Owen Newman" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Urcinol- The Leading Non-Prescription Natural Gout Supplement. Backed By a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee! - 60 capsules
Offered by PurMEDICA Nutritional Science, Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grave gout, 15 Nov. 2014
Certain blood pressure tablets caused me to have a vicious pain under the arch of my foot. I knew it was gout as a scientist friend had told me that when you have it you pee a forked stream although my doctor had not learnt this at medical school. The tablets look very herbal and so far I have taken 5 and I am completely better. So I have to give the product 5 stars but gout does get better on its own and particularly if you drink a load of water and steer off the booze and red meat. It could be these pills though.
I bought the pills direct from the importers but they were delivered by Amazon, curiously, and they would be cheaper bought from Amazon so if you are suffering try them but get them from Amazon.

5 Star Premier Document Wallet Half Flap 285gsm Capacity 32mm A4 Assorted (Pack of 50)

5.0 out of 5 stars A4 files, 9 Nov. 2014
These are for A4 and hence a bit tight for other things but good value and I am happy

Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
Mary Berry Cooks The Perfect
by Mary Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Cook the books, 9 Nov. 2014
I have bought this book for many of my friends. It is as good as Phillip Harbens cook book which I bought when I was first married in the 50's

JML Regis Stone Pans (20cm)
JML Regis Stone Pans (20cm)
Offered by JML Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A good pan, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: JML Regis Stone Pans (20cm)
Nice little pan and in every day use. Seems far better than Teflon coated but only use plastic and wooden tools

Spear & Jackson Plastic Leaf Grabber
Spear & Jackson Plastic Leaf Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Leave your leaves to this grabber, 9 Nov. 2014
The reviews complain of a feeble bolt but I have had no trouble. It works exceedingly well. Buy with confidence

Wicker Log / Shopping Trolley
Wicker Log / Shopping Trolley
Offered by Prestige Wicker

5.0 out of 5 stars Log basket, 9 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Wicker Log / Shopping Trolley
I bought this for my retired school master who is 90. He is delighted with the quality and the look of it. He loads it with logs from his shed and wheels it up a couple of steps to his log burner. He leaves it full of logs by his fire as it looks right. Expensive but worth it.

StorePAK Eco Archive Box with Lid (Pack of 10)
StorePAK Eco Archive Box with Lid (Pack of 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Boxing clever, 9 Nov. 2014
These are cheap boxes in price and strength but are adequate if you tape the bottom for books. They won't stand a lot of moving about but are ideal for storage. I am just buying another load of them so I must be content.

ATORRE® Spare Or Replacement Multi Function Pull Out Spout Head For A Kitchen Sink Mixer
Offered by ATORRE SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars A well made thing and I have only dropped it ..., 1 Oct. 2014
A well made thing and I have only dropped it a star because it wasn't an exact fit of my previous one. Not the products fault, I hasten to tell you

Jiffy Airkraft Lightweight Postal Bag for Shirts and Clothes Box of 50 - Size 6, Gold, 290 x 445mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong bags, 1 Oct. 2014
Good strong bags. I sent a pair of shoes to Ethiopia and they arrived intact.

USB Automatic Barcode Scanner Scanning Barcode Bar-code Reader with Hands Free Adjustable Stand (Black)
Offered by Sunraise

5.0 out of 5 stars Scanning books has new meaning, 1 Oct. 2014
This is a well made scanner although the stand is a little light weight. I use it for scanning bar codes on books. It is exceptionally fast and sensitive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9