Profile for Worried Teenager > Reviews

Content by Worried Teenager

Worried Teenager "Owen Newman" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Xezo Phantom Fountain Pen. Limited-edition of 500. Individually Numbered. Screw-on cap. 18-Karat Gold Plated. Triple Layer of Translucent Coating

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very good pen and my chum is very happy with it, 30 Dec. 2015
This was a present which I had despatched direct to a friend. Amazo don't do gift wrapping on this which is a shame. It is a very good pen and my chum is very happy with it. It is nicely cased.

The Gates of Europe: A History of Ukraine
The Gates of Europe: A History of Ukraine
by Serhii Plokhy

5.0 out of 5 stars From Russia with love, 30 Dec. 2015
Arrived well on time. An excellent read

Sylglas 150mm Looks Like Lead Flashing Tape
Sylglas 150mm Looks Like Lead Flashing Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars Well taped, 16 Nov. 2015
This is brilliant stuff. Sticks really well. I used a heat gun to warm the felt on my shed roof. A friend thought it was lead!

ALM Strimmer Spool and Line
ALM Strimmer Spool and Line
Offered by THE ELECTRICAL SHOP

1.0 out of 5 stars French knitting, 16 Nov. 2015
I regret this purchase. I regarded it as tawdry and no way could I get it working properly. I rewound the thread onto my old spool

HORSE (COB) RED AND BLACK HEAD COLLAR & MATCHING LEAD ROPE SET
HORSE (COB) RED AND BLACK HEAD COLLAR & MATCHING LEAD ROPE SET
Offered by ST&K Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead the way, 16 Nov. 2015
A well made, colourful item with decent looking fittings.

2 x Bubbler Airlocks with Rubber Bungs for Homebrew
2 x Bubbler Airlocks with Rubber Bungs for Homebrew
Offered by Pure Class Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Brew your own, 29 Oct. 2015
I have bought these before and am very pleased with them and will buy again as poverty requires me to brew my own wine and cider. They are plastic and very strong. The delivery is within hours.

Home Brew & Wine Making - Balliihoo® Standard Syphon
Home Brew & Wine Making - Balliihoo® Standard Syphon

5.0 out of 5 stars Pipe dream, 28 Oct. 2015
A simple little gadget but very useful.

LLS High Strength Maca Root | Direct from Peru | 1000mg x 60 Capsules | Produced in the UK under GMP Certification
Offered by Love Life Supplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Different presentation, 20 Oct. 2015
These are tiny pills and are wrongly described as capsules. I doubt that there is anything except Calcium in them.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 22, 2015 11:17 AM BST

Fruit Press (6 Litre)
Fruit Press (6 Litre)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cider with Rosie, 12 Oct. 2015
This is a very well designed and crafted press made with beech slats and the stand is metal. It's a bit of a shock when one shakes out the box as there are a lot of bits and I was pleased I had an electric screwdriver to piece it together. The slats are very slightly different top to bottom so make sure you have them the right way. I needed to drill the wood with screw holes which holds the metal pressure plate. Make sure you tighten the lead screw up well into the stand but you will need to take it out frequently for washing. The wood spacers are adequate as the design is such that you stand them on end for the final pressings. Hold them in position with one hand. Curiously one is in little danger when they slip as mine often did. I couldn't get much juice out unless I put the apples through a food mixer first - I quartered the apples, cores and all and then did them in batches at a lowish speed so that I was able to feed them into the crusher in smallish chunks. I extracted about 2 litres of juice to each bucket of apples. The juice immediately goes brown unless you add something like lemon juice but if you are making cider it doesn't matter. I found it not worthwhile to try and get the last few drops out so didn't put all my strength into turning the screw but I have plenty of fruit as I live in an old orchard. You need to screw the machine to a piece of plywood and clamp this to your kitchen top or table. The filter bag has a hole in which you put over the lead screw first and load the fruit with it in position. My bag was supplied but I bought another which was a fraction smaller than the supplied one so didn't fit so well so don't waste your money on one. I found these things out the hard way! All in all I am very pleased with it.

Tatkraft Atlante Set of Adhesive Hooks for Bath or Kitchen Chrome Plated
Tatkraft Atlante Set of Adhesive Hooks for Bath or Kitchen Chrome Plated
Offered by Tatkraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 12 Oct. 2015
I needed these to stick to bathroom tiles and they do so I am praising of them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12