Profile for Ingaret Ward > Reviews

Content by Ingaret Ward

Ingaret Ward

The Happiness Project: Or, Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun
by Gretchen Rubin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 20 Oct 2013
I am enjoying this book immensely (second reading now). The author is very endearing, honest and funny. I recommend this book to anyone who has ever had the faintest desire to enjoy life more. This book helps!

Ant and Bee and the Secret
Ant and Bee and the Secret
by Angela Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for grandchildren, 27 Aug 2013
According to my daughter, my grandkids love this. I really enjoyed these books as a very young child, so it's good to pass them on to the next several generations.

Miss Happiness and Miss Flower
Miss Happiness and Miss Flower
by Rumer Godden

4.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovering an old friend, 27 Aug 2013
I loved this book as a child and it was lovely to find it once more. The paper cover was missing which was a shame but the book itself was in good condition so I am happy with it. I would recommend this book to children perhaps 9 and over and to anyone who has ever lost someone or needs to make an adjustment to a new country.

Buttons
Buttons
by Jim Dine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: Buttons (Paperback)
I chose this book for a friend who has had a lifelong love of buttons. This year she turns 60 and the book seems to be a wonderful present for her to browse through and enjoy for years to come.