ARRAY(0xb5764174)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Timberland Mad River 2 Strap Black/Royal Casual Sandal 43863 7 UK Toddler
Timberland Mad River 2 Strap Black/Royal Casual Sandal 43863 7 UK Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - really good quality, 2 Sep 2013
I would really recommend these. I've already bought 3 pairs in increasing sizes! They are durable and very well made, but also very comfy for my 2 year old. They're easy to put on and take off - my little one now puts them on himself. Whenever they got muddy or sandy I just rinsed them off under the tap and they're good as new again. I don't have anything negative to say about them!

HTC One 32GB UK SIM Free Smartphone - Silver
HTC One 32GB UK SIM Free Smartphone - Silver
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 379.99

5.0 out of 5 stars In comparison to my iPhone 4s, 2 May 2013
I wont go into everything I love about this phone, there are plenty of 15 page reviews all over the place already. Coming from an iPhone 4s, all I can say is that I'm in love after just a few days. This thing really does smash it out of the park.
Apple really need to get their heads together because, while I already had a great phone, there are companies like HTC making handsets that go way beyond what I was used to. The 'Apple halo effect' is over for me...at least for now anyway :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! I'd definitely recommend this hat, 21 Dec 2012
This hat's been brilliant. My little one loved wearing it and it did an excellent job of protecting his face, ears and neck from the sun. It's very well made, soft and washable, and still looks as good as the day we bought it. He's worn it from 11 months old and still wears it now (he's 20 months old). I'll be buying the next size up for next summer.

Baby Boys Blue All In One UV Sun Protection Sunsuit UPF 50+ 12-18 months
Baby Boys Blue All In One UV Sun Protection Sunsuit UPF 50+ 12-18 months
Offered by Kidz Swimmers
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Dec 2012
This was perfect for summer. My little one was well protected. I didn't put any suncream on under this and he didn't even get pink. It's very well made and nice and stretchy so very easy to put on and take off, especially with the zip-up back. It only lasted one season though - we live abroad so it got used in the sun almost every day, and after 5 months eventually started to look a bit see-through in places, disintegrating a bit from sun and chlorine. But I would definitely recommend it, and I'll be buying another one for next summer.

Baby Banz sunglasses 0-2 Camoflage Blue
Baby Banz sunglasses 0-2 Camoflage Blue
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 13.17

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality but my little one didn't like wearing them, 21 Dec 2012
This was a great idea and the glasses are good quality but my little one just didn't like wearing them - he didn't wear them once. I'd suggest maybe getting your little one to try some on before buying them.

Bestway Deep Sea Life Pool
Bestway Deep Sea Life Pool
Offered by BuySend Limited
Price: 7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 Dec 2012
This paddling pool has been great, and good value too. I've used it a lot outside with water, and also inside as a mini-ball pit. Good quality, and no leaks. The size was fine for 2 babies to splash around together, but once my little one reached about 18/20 months I'd say it would be a bit of a squeeze to have another child in there too! Overall I would definitely recommend it.

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Tiger 18-24 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Tiger 18-24 months
Offered by Cherry Kids Ltd
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 Dec 2012
My little one didn't like wearing shoes initially so these are great to start getting them used to having something on their feet. Soft enough to be nice and comfy, and strong enough to go outside on the driveway etc. I've just bought these ones as they're the next size up, for him to use as slippers. I disagree with someone's suggestion that they can be washed - they came out pretty stiff, so not really recommended in my view. But overall I'd really recommend these as first shoes or slippers.

Soft Leather Baby Shoes Dog 12-18 months
Soft Leather Baby Shoes Dog 12-18 months
Offered by Cherry Kids Ltd
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for first shoes, 21 Dec 2012
My little one didn't like wearing shoes initially so these are great to start getting them used to having something on their feet. Soft enough to be nice and comfy, and strong enough to go outside on the driveway etc. I've bought the next size up for him now to use as slippers. I disagree with someone's suggestion that they can be washed - they came out pretty stiff, so not really recommended in my view. But overall I'd really recommend these as first shoes.

KONFIDENCE Poncho towel (White with Blue )
KONFIDENCE Poncho towel (White with Blue )
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 12.37

2.0 out of 5 stars Alright but a bit cheap feeling, 21 Dec 2012
The material on this went a bit crunchy and scratchy after the first couple of washes. The neck hole was a bit small for my little one's head (he's 14 months). So I only used it a couple of times - not a great investment!

Kiddy Energy Pro, 035, NIAGARA, 2011
Kiddy Energy Pro, 035, NIAGARA, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars weird design - not impressed, 21 Dec 2012
I didn't like this at all and returned it. The design is very strange and my little one didn't like being pinned in by it. And actually I didn't see how he would be comfortable and secure in this seat - it seemed to squash the top of his legs too much and not really hold his torso securely. Not impressed at all. I bought a Toby instead which I am really happy with and would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3