Profile for CLW > Reviews

CLW "scoomp"

Kipling Women's New Raisin Shoulder Bag Cumin K13611204
Kipling Women's New Raisin Shoulder Bag Cumin K13611204

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, light and spacious, 23 Mar 2013
Very happy with this pretty, little, but spacious bag. It is also light, and easily holds all that I need for day-to-day outings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, they do make things clearer, not sure yet if they train the eyes., 23 Mar 2013
Great, they do make things clearer when worn, but not sure yet if they train the eyes to make things better in the long run.

The Angel of the West Window (Dedalus)
The Angel of the West Window (Dedalus)
by Gustav Meyrink

5.0 out of 5 stars Very revealing, especially suited for seekers and those prone to stumble into the occult, 13 Oct 2011
I found it absolutely wonderful and revealing of the perils of esoteric/occult knowledge - that's intertwined so easily with the powers of this dialectical world! "Do or die!" as an antidote, and with the help of the golden rose brotherhood of "gardeners"/helpers. I find it that nowadays it's so easy to get lost in intellectualism and in the same esoteric/occult ways! Don't you?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 8:07 AM BST

Secrets Of The Baby Whisperer: How to Calm, Connect and Communicate with your Baby
by Tracy Hogg

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a practical, helpful book!, 14 Jun 2004
I have gotten myself quite a few books to help me cope with and understand my newborn baby. This was the only one that really made a difference! I have finally been able to differentiate between my daugther's cries and cues, and better attend to her needs. The E.A.S.Y. method works a treat! And it's EASY :) I would recommend this book to all new parents, better even - read it before you baby is born!