Profile for Missy > Reviews

Content by Missy

Missy

Page: 1 | 2
Gfm Organic Honey With Pollen,Royal Jelly andPropolis 230 g (Pack of 3)
Gfm Organic Honey With Pollen,Royal Jelly andPropolis 230 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 4 Nov 2013
I bought this as a natural supplement in an attempt to lead to a healthier lifestyle. It is hard to tell if it works. Overall, we feel better after taking it but we have also made a few changes to our dietary habits so it's hard to tell if it is responsible for the improvement. We decided to stick with it as it's all natural so it can't do any harm for sure and it tastes good.
Surprisingly it tastes very different from pure honey, it has quite a strong and distinctive taste but it tastes good. It would be great if they are available in bigger jar as each of those jars lasted less than 2 weeks.

Fish 4 Ever Anchovies in Organic Olive Oil 580 g
Fish 4 Ever Anchovies in Organic Olive Oil 580 g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best anchovies I have ever tasted!, 4 Nov 2013
These anchovies taste great. They have nice texture, unlike the ones available at the supermarkets which have the tendency to fall apart. They are less salty than most of the others and they are stored in very good quality olive oil which give them a hint of wonderfully fresh, fruity flavour.
After tasted the Ortiz anchovies, we found that we couldn't switch back to the cheap ones available at the supermarkets but it was a bit too extravagant to spend £8.5 for a 100g jar of Ortiz so I have been looking around for cheaper alternatives that still give great taste. I'm so glad that I found these. In my opinion, these anchovies taste better than Ortiz and only at a fraction of the price.
I'm really impressed with the quality of these anchovies and the price is incredible - it's similar to or cheaper than the ones available at the supermarkets.

Magnetic Massaging Gel Insoles UK Size 3-6 (1 Pair)
Magnetic Massaging Gel Insoles UK Size 3-6 (1 Pair)

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle lifesaver!, 13 Sep 2013
I have been having sharp pain at the bottom of my left foot for a few months. It was really uncomfortable for me to walk and my ankle would go very stiff after about 2 hours of walking. So I have been looking for a pair of magnetic insoles hoping that they would help and they work wonders.
They arrived just in time for my holiday in Amalfi coast which I was hoping to do some walking. The first time I used them, I was walking through quite a tough mountain trail (The path of Gods). It took me 3.5 hrs to complete and had lots of big and uneven steps. Generally very tough, especially for someone who had not been exercising for a long time because of the foot pain. I was tired after that and expected to be completely out of action for the next few days. The next day, to my surprise, my muscles were a little sore but I was walking up and down the steep slopes without much problem.
I attempted the same trail the 2nd week of my holiday and found that it only took just over 2 hrs to complete. The improvement was amazing. I did a lot of tough walking during the 2 weeks holiday. One day I even did 8 hours of walking through a tough mountain terrain and the next day I was quite tired and a bit sore but still wasn't out of action.
I was amazed at how quickly I recovered and how quickly my physical fitness had improved. Another amazing thing is my foot pain was subsiding with every usage and now it's almost gone. It is totally amazing and I would highly recommend them.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by FoneM8store

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 10 May 2013
The case is very well designed and made of good materials. It fits the phone very well and leaves absolutely no gap at all. It has flaps that open for camera, charger and headphone which means you don't need to take the case apart once it's fitted and nothing can get into the phone. It's so sturdy that it feels like it would survive any drop even though I haven't put that to the test yet. The only downside is it makes the phone a bit bulky but I guess that's a small price to pay compared with the cost of replacing a cracked screen ~£160. Very happy with the case and it looks very cool.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I got sent a faulty product, 10 May 2013
I bought this as a present but it was faulty when it arrived. Basically it just wouldn't record anything. Very disappointed but decided not worth the fuss of taking further action because of the price. Probably ended up costing me more timewise than what it's worth. So please don't waste your money.

TeckNet POWER BANK 5200mAh USB External Battery Backup Pack, Mobile Phone Power Pack, High Capacity Portable Battery Charger with built-in Flashlight for Apple: iPad mini 2/1, iPhone 5, iPad 4 (Lightning Cable not Provided) / iPhone 4S 4, iPod, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3; Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Note 2; HTC One, Sensation, Desire C S X, Wildfire S; Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Nokia Lumia 920 800 900 N8; Motorola Razr; LG Optimus; Blackberry Z10; Sony Xperia Z - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, works very well, 10 May 2013
This is fantastic product, it makes life so much easier. It takes about 6 hours to charge and holds about 2 full charges capacity for the iphone in 1 single charge. It also recharges the iphone quickly. It's quite small, light weight to carry around. Now I don't have to worry about the apps draining the battery as the backup is there. It's also great value for money.

Bosch Automotive Handbook: 8th Edition
Bosch Automotive Handbook: 8th Edition
by Robert Bosch Gmbh
Edition: Flexibound

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Jan 2013
It contains a lot of useful information about automotive. A must own for automotive engineers. I would highly recommend it.

INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE FUN (Int'l Ed)
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE FUN (Int'l Ed)
by John B. Heywood

5.0 out of 5 stars A must own for beginner to expert, 15 Jan 2013
It is a very well written book. It has almost everything you need to know about internal combustion engine.

It was on my reading list when I was a student and it was very useful. Now, having worked in engine research for quite a while and I still have to refer to it all the time. It's like the bible for automotive engineers. I found that I can't do without it.

Logitech Usb Headset H360
Logitech Usb Headset H360

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality, 15 Jan 2013
The sound quality is very good and very easy to put on. Good value.

One drawback is my hair kept getting caught by the width extension bit and it can be a bit of a nuisance.

Tech Touch Gloves (Black) With Silver Coated Nylon Fibre Tips for Apple iPhone 6 / 5 / 4, Samsung Galaxy S5 / Alpha / Note 4, Sony Xperia Z3 / Z3 Compact, Nokia Lumia 635 / 630 / 735 / 830 and all Other Smartphones / Tablet
Offered by ClickJunkie

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, great value, 15 Jan 2013
It does exactly what said - worked well on the touch screen phone. It is one size fits all, my husband has average hand size and it fits him well. It's great value.

Page: 1 | 2