Profile for pir670 > Reviews

Content by pir670

pir670

Page: 1 | 2
Berserk (Detroit After Dark Book 3)
Berserk (Detroit After Dark Book 3)
Price: 2.40

5.0 out of 5 stars she did it again!, 20 July 2014
God I'm hooked on these books! I need book 4 right now!!!!! They get better and better with every book and each new character. These books will not disappoint. They rock!!!

Brawler (Detroit After Dark Book 2)
Brawler (Detroit After Dark Book 2)
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars holy wow!, 17 July 2014
I only recently found this author and these books but I'm majorly hooked! Jones is the sweetest man with no filter and Macy is 1 tough cookie. This book made me laugh, cry, angry and sigh. Bring on the next book! This series is awesome!!

Brutal (Detroit After Dark Book 1)
Brutal (Detroit After Dark Book 1)
Price: 2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I.AM.HOOKED!!!!, 15 July 2014
Wow. I loved this book!! What an adventure. Venessa/kharma is totally awesome and what she's been through was tough but what she became was badass! Rogan is an amazing guy and I'm never gonna think of trees and pumpkins the same again. Can't wait to start the next book in this series!!!

The Promise (The 'Burg Series Book 5)
The Promise (The 'Burg Series Book 5)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant as always!!!, 14 July 2014
This book was great. Once again Kristen has written an amazing story. Benny is awesome. Can't wait for Cheryl and merry's story!

Better When He's Bad: A Welcome to the Point Novel
Better When He's Bad: A Welcome to the Point Novel
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great start to what I think will be an amazing series!!!!, 22 Jun 2014
Where do I start? This story was brilliant. I loved how the relationship between dovie and bax progressed and the dynamic between them. These characters were strong from the beginning and pulled you in from the first page. Who said being bad wasn't right? I think bax just proved bad can be awesome hot and extremely sexy. I can't wait for race's book!! Thank you jay crownover for writing such an amazing book again!

It Ain't Me, Babe
It Ain't Me, Babe
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars holy wow!!!!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: It Ain't Me, Babe (Kindle Edition)
Omg where do I start!? Tillie you are a genius! I was hooked from the beginning. Although this book is different than your other work I have to say this is my favourite. I can't wait to see what happens next. I will absolutely be rereading this book.

Play: Stage Dive series 2 (Stage Dive Series Book 2)
Play: Stage Dive series 2 (Stage Dive Series Book 2)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!, 28 Mar 2014
What can I say!!! Omg I love Mal! So many times I was laughing at the things he would say or do. Anne was the perfect person for him and funny aswell. Can't wait for the next book in this series.

Nico (The Leaves Book 3)
Nico (The Leaves Book 3)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 7 Mar 2014
I love this series and nico didn't disappoint. This book was full of emotion. Nico is such an interesting character, he's an ass 1 minute then he's compassionate and caring the next especially with his "birds" and lark and his mum. He's really unlucky though with everything that happens to him. Lol. Would definitely recommend this series.

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
This is the most beautiful story I've read in such a long time! Archer is so inspirational and the way Bree helps him get there is astounding. Mia has an amazing writing style and pulls you in from the 1st page. I can't wait to read more by this awesome author. Read it you will not regret it.

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)
Crashed (The Driven Trilogy Book 3)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars holy hell Kirsty you are amazing!!!!!!, 3 Mar 2014
Wow. Where do I start? This book blew me away. What a roller coaster ride of emotions! I gritted my teeth, dug my nails into my palms till it hurt and almost threw my kindle more than once. Kristy wraps everything up perfectly in the final instalment of this amazing trilogy and I think every reader gets the ending they want. Kristy thank you for creating such an inspiring, funny, emotional and sometimes frustrating story that I could live in for a while. I'm gonna miss Colton and rylee, the boys, haddie and Beckett. I can't wait to read whatever comes next from you, if this series is anything to go by its gonna be awesome.

Page: 1 | 2