ARRAY(0xadf3d3cc)

kipling Unisex-Adult Firefly N Backpack K1310813K Pink Orchid
Offered by Friends for Leather
Price: 65.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A really lovely bag, 12 Jan 2014
I was given one of these bags, in burgundy, for Christmas, and my daughter fell in love with it straight away. Imagine how pleased we were when it appeared in the sale! and I was able to get her this pink one. It is such a useful bag. It's just about the size of a large handbag, but because of its shape, it can carry lots of items. It is so well made, with lovely details, zip pockets and compartments. There is a strap for your keys too, and a cheeky little pink monkey hanging on the side. There is something very balanced about the bag when you hold it. It feels really good in your hand. You can wear it across your body if you like, but the long strap is detachable. I am enjoying this bag no end.

C9352AE HP22 Colour Compatible Ink Cartridge - MAX-CAPACITY
C9352AE HP22 Colour Compatible Ink Cartridge - MAX-CAPACITY
Offered by Prestige Cartridge
Price: 5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than average., 11 Sep 2013
I bought one cartridge to try it. I must say, the colour was great, and the cartridge worked well and was easy to kick start in the printer. (Unlike some!) Towards the end of its life it started malfunctioning a bit, and made the printer perform very slowly. Still, I think it's okay for the price. At least the colour was good while it lasted. I recently bought a different remanufactured cartridge which was very poor and didn't reproduce the colour well at all, so I'm returning with my tail between my legs for another one of these!

HP 22 colour refilled quality ink cartridge For Deskjet F370 F375 F380 F390 3920 3940 D1360 D1460 D1470 D1560 D2330 D2360 D2430 D2460 F2180 F2187 F2280 F2290 F2224 F4140 F4172 F4180 F4190 Officejet 4315 4355 J3680 PSC 1402 1410 1415 1417 Fax 3180 Printers

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed., 11 Sep 2013
I bought two of these together, but I wish I hadn't. I was really depending on them, but they performed very badly. Initially they sent my printer into a tailspin, and when I finally got them functioning, the colours were awful, not true to the original photo at all, very dark, and with a greenish hue over everything. Hopefully I give fair and accurate reviews, but I wouldn't buy these again, and am returning them to the manufacturer.

Maxwell & Williams Ovenchef Red Ramekin TP10025
Maxwell & Williams Ovenchef Red Ramekin TP10025

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ramekins at a great price, 9 May 2012
These ramekins are a great buy for the price. They're quite a good size and a lovely rich colour, with ridges on the outside. I was looking for ages for nice red ramekins and here they are on Amazon. Would recommend to any buyer, as I'm really pleased with them.

HALOGEN OVEN 12L
HALOGEN OVEN 12L

5.0 out of 5 stars Super halogen oven, 25 Feb 2011
This review is from: HALOGEN OVEN 12L
We weren't sure what to expect with this oven, but we have been delighted. It was such a bargain as we received lots of extras with it as well. As with any appliance, we had to find out what worked and what wasn't so succesful, and the cooking methods and times for different dishes. So far, we haven't gone back to using our conventional oven or grill at all. We like the fact that you can time your cooking, and it needs very little supervision. Haven't totted up my bills, but I'm sure it's going to work out cheaper as there's such a difference in the energy levels required. If you suffer from seasonal affective disorder you will have an added bonus, because when it's operating, it lights up your kitchen like a thousand suns. We weren't expecting that!!