Profile for Claire Smith > Reviews

Content by Claire Smith

Claire Smith

Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki (2011)
Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind by Shunryu Suzuki (2011)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic seller, 4 Mar. 2015
Still yet to read ... But what I have seen and the actual book is spot on!

Jarrow Formulas Tribilus Complex 50 Tablets
Jarrow Formulas Tribilus Complex 50 Tablets
Offered by iShopNutrition

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure ..., 17 Aug. 2014
Not sure if these are working ... So given it a 3 star as mindful it may take a couple of months to work fully.

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this., 17 Aug. 2014
This didn't work ... Every day the sticks were the same colour; even when I was clearly ovulating!

Digital Basal Body Thermometer (Centigrade) 2 Decimal places with FREE BASAL BODY CHART
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 May 2014
This is perfect - does what it says; It would have been helpful to have a few more sheets for the fertility log, but overall, very pleased.

Flowers In The Dirt
Flowers In The Dirt
Offered by \/\/ WORLD WIDE MEDIA MARKET /\/\

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything we wanted, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Flowers In The Dirt (Audio CD)
Thank you - this arrived much quicker than we had hoped; it was for my father-in-laws funeral, so we were delighted when it arrived within a few days and we no longer had to worry about that part of the day. Thank you again

Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Pam Barrett

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered... But took ages to arrive, 28 Mar. 2014
This book was everything I expected; however it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive .. It was a surprise for my dad but because I kept asking if anything arrived, the surprise went out the window. Not impressed with the service at all.

Proxeed Plus
Proxeed Plus
Offered by LogixX Pharma Solutions Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks fine, but hadn't realised its 2 sachets per day..., 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Proxeed Plus (Personal Care)
We have just received this as we were away. Disappointed that it wasn't clear my husband would need to take two sachets per day, so a box of 30 sachets is only supply for two weeks. Had I known, we would have ordered two boxes or tried to see if there is am option for stronger but one sachet; we are knew to this so good guidance would have been valuable.
The item dud arrive swiftly and well packaged.

Essential Acoustic Playlist: (Guitar) (Chord Songbook)
Essential Acoustic Playlist: (Guitar) (Chord Songbook)
by Faber Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Another perfect gift!, 10 Dec. 2012
I ordered this as my husband is finding makign time to get to his lessons difficult - so, the book is a really good supplement, until he gets back to the hard study! He loves the book and says it is easy to use!

Tiger Folding Music Stand with Bag - Black
Tiger Folding Music Stand with Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 10 Dec. 2012
It didn't take long to put this together; it does the trick and money well spent! It arrived on time and my husband is delighted with his gift!