Profile for Helen > Reviews

Helen

Exo Terra Glass Natural Terrarium, Nano/Tall, 20 x 20 x 30 cm
Exo Terra Glass Natural Terrarium, Nano/Tall, 20 x 20 x 30 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Indian stick insects, 2 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son's 4 stick insects. They like to hang from the mesh top and climb the "rock" at the back. Easy to access by the top and the front. My only problem is I can't sweep out the bottom when I clean them out as the door isn't all the way down to the bottom.

Citizen Insane (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 2)
Citizen Insane (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 23 Jan. 2013
Another humourus crime novel following the unlucky Barbara Marr from Karen Cantwell. Whilst Barb gets herself in the most unlikely of situtions, I love reading about them in Karen's witty style. Definately one of my favourite authors.

Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 1)
Take the Monkeys and Run (A Barbara Marr Murder Mystery, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy going read, 31 Mar. 2012
I really enjoyed this. I wouldn't normally read crime or thrillers but I found Karen's style very entertaining. I look forward to reading her second novel.

Lego Go Glow Light
Lego Go Glow Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nightlight., 6 Jan. 2012
I bought this for my 3 year old as he loves Lego and can be scared of the dark. He finds it easy to use and often leaves it on all night. The charge usually lasts a few days. It must be pretty robust as he hasn't broken it yet! For him I'd prefer that the Lego man couldn't be removed from the top and be lost but for an older child I can see that it would be good to be able to change the man inside