Profile for A. BUNCALL > Reviews

Content by A. BUNCALL

A. BUNCALL "abuncall"
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Zanussi ZAN1802EL Easy Power Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, 1550 Watt, Ice White/ Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a flat or small home, 15 Dec 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product was really easy to assemble straight out of the box. It's very compact and lightweight so perfect for our little terraced house (or perhaps if you live in a flat) and dead easy to carry and pull along which is great for our steep stairs. It's also wonderfully easy to pack away as again, we don't have loads of storage room to keep things tucked away.

Great suction (maybe a little too aggressive at times) but easy to use and the cord retractor button has a satisfying action!

The cord could be a bit longer which I think is going to get on my nerves a little bit - hence only 4 stars.

Overall really great little hoover. I'm looking forward to using it to give my car a decent clean in the New Year as it sorely needs it and it's great at getting into the corners using the additional nozzles.

Carte Noire No.6 Lungo Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsules 56 g (Pack of 4)
Carte Noire No.6 Lungo Nespresso Compatible Coffee Capsules 56 g (Pack of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, not my favourite taste, 29 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered these for our coffee machine in the office and was immediately happy with just how many pods that got delivered. There's three of us who use the machine so these will keep us going for a while.

Ease of use is as you'd expect from a nespresso product, pop it in and away you go. I'd recommend going small on the amount of water you put through, the first one I tried went through on the 'tall' setting and was really weak. They're much nicer on a short shot setting and then top up with milk if required.

Overall the taste is not bad, a bit of a hint of ashtray which is not my preference and on the bitter side hence not five stars but overall good value for a big stash of coffee.

Mitre JNR Lite 360 Ball - White/Blue/Silver - 5
Mitre JNR Lite 360 Ball - White/Blue/Silver - 5
Offered by ACA Sports Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids and great for dads with dodgy knees!, 29 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This ball is going to get plenty of use, I'm delighted with it.

Our kick arounds with family and friends involve kids of a wide range of ages from 3-14.

Our choices of kick around balls have been either a full sized leather balls which is too heavy for my young son (and quite hard on my dodgy knees), a mini ball which is perfect for my son but not great for the older ones, or one my young son's plastic numbers which is great fun to give a whack and watch it swerve all over the place but not brilliant for a full kick around.

This ball is perfect. Big enough for a proper game but also that little bit lighter for the younger ones to be able to give it a boot. As I stare down the barrel of 40 it's a perfect ball for me too as my knees are starting to wave the white flag and I can still give this a good boot up in the air and not worry so much about feeling a twinge.

The casing seems softer as well which is perfect for headers and volleys. A nice cushioned feel off the head and great to dink up for a nice floating cross. Happy days!

Octonauts Gup S Arctic Explorer
Octonauts Gup S Arctic Explorer
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit with our little explorer, 19 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There's plenty to like here. It's bigger than I expected and reasonably well put together.

The blue flashing light, alarm and voice samples are good, at first I thought it only had two but if you pull out the paper tab underneath then it opens up a load more sound bites which have been a particular hit with my son who presses it over and over repeating the phrases (kind of annoying after a while but no more so than his other toys which make noises). Extra bonus is that batteries included which is rare with most electronic toys we've had.

There's plenty of things for him to mess about with, he loves seeing how things work and fit together so the twisting drill bit at the front, the additional tools and mini ski pods have kept him amused for hours.

It comes with a cute creature which has an iceberg to hide it in and its own rescue tank at the back of the sled and we've had various successful rescue missions already.

A couple of grumbles, lots of unnecessary packaging to fight through but this is pretty much par for the course with most kids toys.

Also, I found it annoying that there's not really enough room for both mini ski vehicles in the back. They just about fit but it's a bit of a squeeze and my son, who clearly shares my weird need for things to 'look right' is often losing his temper with the too not closing flush because something is getting in the way.

Final point is that it is described as two different vehicles but for me it only really works as one. Minor point really as it's a cool vehicle but just think it's a bit misleading.

TRESemmé Cleanse and Renew Deep Cleansing Shampoo - 900 ml
TRESemmé Cleanse and Renew Deep Cleansing Shampoo - 900 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and great shampoo, 7 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent value for a really great product. Cuts through and cleans off my hair product from day before and leaves hair squeaky clean. Huge bottle for the price and much better value than the high end 'detox' style shampoos I usually buy. Recommended.

Dettol Anti Bacterial Surface Cleansing Family Pack (Pack of 216)
Dettol Anti Bacterial Surface Cleansing Family Pack (Pack of 216)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, fresh, clean and handy, 7 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ordered a large pack of these as we're currently motoring through baby wipes due to a combination of our 2 year old potty training and our 6 month old starting on proper food.

Really good value for so many wipes, we've got a pack ready in each room for wiping up little accidents and thrown food. They're great for quickly freshening up my son's potty after use.

Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibian Snake
Kid Galaxy Mega Morphibian Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but fun and surprisingly well made, 5 Nov 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My son absolutely loves this toy. I wasn't expecting much for the low price but it is surprisingly well made. The remote itself is fairly basic but actually pretty sturdy and fun to use. The car itself is really well designed and my son thinks it's hilarious crashing in into various bits of our house.
We've also tried it once in water at the park and it chugged away quite happily, I don't think the local remote controlled boat club were impressed (but it was a free to use little pond so they couldn't complain).
Would strongly recommend if you're looking for an extra Xmas pressie for an exciteable toddler!

Micro Scalextric 1:64 Scale My First Racing Set
Micro Scalextric 1:64 Scale My First Racing Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mini version of a classic toy, 28 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This scalextric set is absolutely perfect for my son who is just over two and a half and already starting to get really interested in cars.

It's a nice compact size, very simple to put together. The sporty little cars are pretty cool and my son is transfixed be them whizzing around and flying off the track in true scalextric style.

Great first introduction into a timeless toy.

Bose ® SoundDock XT Speaker - White/Dark Grey
Bose ® SoundDock XT Speaker - White/Dark Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, stylish and sounds great, 13 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a stylish looking and very simple yet really impressive speaker unit.

I ordered this to use with my non-Apple mobile phone to replace a set of old PC speakers which I use in our conservatory for playing music when friends come round so I can't review the connectivity side of things.

I'm using an auxiliary cable through the back to plug in my Samsung Galaxy S5 and play music.

The unit is a nice addition to the room - looks good, no frills in terms of how it works - plug the phone in, press play and turn it up or down! The sound is really impressive for a small unit - decent amount of bass, plenty of punch and a decent wide/stereo sound from a single unit.

I'd thoroughly recommend if you're looking for a basic yet great sounding docking station - kind of wish I could pop my phone straight into the docking unit but I'm not an I-phone fan and it's no bother plugging the cable into my headphone socket.

Rapesco Stapler - Full Strip, Power-assisted X5-50f
Rapesco Stapler - Full Strip, Power-assisted X5-50f

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 5 Oct 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am so so happy with this product. At the risk of sounding really sad, it is going to massively improve my life (at work).

The standard issue staplers in my office are appalling. I am frequently preparing for a presentation or meeting and have printed off a load of handouts, usually right at the eleventh hour, which then require stapling (our printer doesn't have collate and staple function which is hugely annoying). I frequently find myself losing the plot as staples don't go in properly and I'm pulling them out and trying again leaving shoddy looking handouts to give to a client.

This stapler is the answer to my prayers. It slams the staples through with ease, and I've really tested it out with some chunky documents. It's a million times better than any stapler I've ever used.

Design wise it's impressive too. Chunky and durable. An easy button release staple tray makes it a simple job to reload the staples in.

Five stars for a fantastic product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9