ARRAY(0xa0434bac)

Profile for Miss V. Horn > Reviews

Content by Miss V. Horn

Miss V. Horn "Vikster" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Graco Booster Group 3 Car Seat (Disney Cars)
Graco Booster Group 3 Car Seat (Disney Cars)

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant car seat, 27 Dec 2013
This is a great little car seat. The little arm rests are perfect and it has two slides out cup holders which my niece uses as hidey holes. Really brilliant, has lasted ages.

Morphy Richards Opera 43633 Jug Kettle with Whistle, Black
Morphy Richards Opera 43633 Jug Kettle with Whistle, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kettle, 27 Dec 2013
A fantastic kettle, it boils quickly, isn't too big and looks great when it lights up. Whistle can be switched off if it starts to drives you nuts.

Sunartis THB367 Outside Weather Station with Stainless Steel Frame and Thermometer Hygrometer and Barometer approx.  21 x 4 cm
Sunartis THB367 Outside Weather Station with Stainless Steel Frame and Thermometer Hygrometer and Barometer approx. 21 x 4 cm
Price: 20.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect Father's Day gift, 27 Dec 2013
My dad absolutely loves his garden so I bought him this to keep him amused. He had to set it himself but he figured it out quite quickly. It now hangs in the hall way (much to my mother's disgust) but he loves it.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 27 Dec 2013
I'd heard a lot about this book and so I thought I'd give it a go. I devoured it in one sitting, it is absolutely beautiful. Lots of laughter and tears, a must read for all.

Kolay Leather Flip Case Cover/Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Pink
Kolay Leather Flip Case Cover/Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S4 - Pink
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 Dec 2013
A perfect little case that protects my phone. I thought it would be a bit flimsy as it was so cheap but it actually quite sturdy and does the job in protecting the screen when it's in my bag.

Nashville - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Nashville - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Connie Britton
Price: 18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 27 Dec 2013
I recorded the first series of Nashville but kind of forgot about it. When I finally got around to watching it I wondered how I'd ever survived without it! A brilliant tv show and an excellent DVD set. You must buy!

A4 Punctuation card posters (17 posters) FREE P&P
A4 Punctuation card posters (17 posters) FREE P&P
Offered by Primary Teaching Services
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 27 Dec 2013
I purchased these to use in the classroom. I'm actually a secondary school teacher but these work really well with older students. An excellent buy.

A4 Grammar card posters (pack of 10) FREE P&P
A4 Grammar card posters (pack of 10) FREE P&P
Offered by Primary Teaching Services
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 27 Dec 2013
I purchased these to display in my classroom, am actually a secondary school teacher but they act as a little reminder to everyone. Awesome price, would recommend.

Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Natalie Bicolor JR1383 with Metal Strap
Fossil Women's Quartz Watch Natalie Bicolor JR1383 with Metal Strap
Offered by TforTime
Price: 103.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, 27 Dec 2013
Have been looking for a watch like this for ages, a large face but slightly different to other watches around. It arrived really quickly and I fell in love when I opened the box. Would recommend if you want a watch that is a bit different.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 5 July 2012
Everyone should read these books! They are a fantastic read, something I would certainly go back to. Really enjoyed them.

Page: 1 | 2