Profile for Joanne Martin > Reviews

Content by Joanne Martin

Joanne Martin (Leeds, UK)

BaByliss Boutique 5616U Italian AC Dryer 2400W
BaByliss Boutique 5616U Italian AC Dryer 2400W

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & nice design, 5 Oct. 2014
I wanted a fast, powerful hairdryer and read a great review in a magazine about this product. I have not been disappointed, it's not as noisy as I thought it would be, weight wise is fine and a good size, so not too large to take away on holiday. Really like the pace in which it dries my hair, especially as I have curly hair that I dry & then straighten each day.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Offered by Online Pet Doors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for microchip cats, 5 Oct. 2014
Very good product, perfect for microchip cats so no others can get in our house! Looks neat & tidy too. Thoroughly recommend.

Signare 22" 45L (LARGE) ladies holdall bag/travel bag/weekend bag/cabin hand luggage/ Black Beauty/Horse
Offered by Handbag Queen UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great birthday present for my 13 year old niece., 5 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my 13 year old niece who loves horses for her weekend away bag and she absolutley loves it! great size and sturdy in design.

V-fit GE1 Abdominus Tummy Trimmer
V-fit GE1 Abdominus Tummy Trimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product, poor design., 5 Oct. 2014
This product looked good and was relatively expensive but has proved to be awful. The main problem is a design issue due to the 'feet'. Despite myself & my husband trying to use this they just move around all the time, they don't stay flat on the floor as you use the trimmer. I've used these trimmers in many gyms and never had an issue with the contraption moving around in the way this does. If I hadn't thrown the packaging away and had more time I would have returned it, just too busy so in the end it will be down a charity shop. Cannot advise anyone to buy this product I'm afraid.

Furminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Large Cat
Furminator Short Hair DeShedding Tool for Large Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it...the cats love it!, 3 Feb. 2013
We have 2 bengals and whilst not long hair it's fairly dense and malt quite a lot. When we first used the furminator we couldn't believe how much fur came out - what was normally all over our clothes & furniture! Our cats roll around on the floor when we comb them, purring away & I'm sure it's much better for them that they no longer lick & ingest all that fur. So very good product and have told several cat-owning friends about it. A must in my view!

Nikon ALM230103 Leatherette Case for Coolpix S9050/S9300/S9400/P310 - Black
Nikon ALM230103 Leatherette Case for Coolpix S9050/S9300/S9400/P310 - Black
Offered by Prestwich Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case, 14 Oct. 2012
Bought this to go with my recent purchase of Nikon P310. It's fine, does the job and was a good price but feels a little on the big size for the 310, perhaps the 300 series were a little bulkier. I do think it's a little cumbersome, in hindsight a pouch style that the camera slips in & out of might be better as I tend to take the camera right out the case each time I use it. Overall fine product & decent quality.

Nikon COOLPIX P310 Compact Digital Camera - White (16.1MP, 4.2x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by 1A-PHOTO-PORST

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish camera, great photos, 14 Oct. 2012
Really love this camera, am a Nikon fan anyway but wanted a camera that was for weekends away, events etc as have my SLR for the big holiday's & scenery. It's not too small but not too big so fine for a small bag & was great on a recent trip to Paris, wanting something not looking too grand someone might want to nick! Really easy to use, lots of choice on the 'scene' settings and quality of images great. I also love it in white! very cool.

Home at 7, Dinner at 8: 100 Satisfying Suppers on the Table in an Hour or Less
Home at 7, Dinner at 8: 100 Satisfying Suppers on the Table in an Hour or Less
by Sophie Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice recipes, not too difficult, 3 July 2011
Really nice recipe ideas, not too difficult, quite modern food and many are suitable for all the family. Nice book!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & effective, 3 July 2011
I bought this as recently had my steering wheel stolen from my Audi TT! What I like about it is that it's very simple, so quick to fix and yet the yellow makes it stand out a mile. I like knowing that something is protecting my car as well as the flashing red light. It has given me peace of mind as the insurance claim was horrendous as had to have steering wheel, air bag & column replaced. Would recommend for both what it does and what sign it sends to would be thieves.