Profile for Meloney Jackman > Reviews

Vortigern Trampoline Ladder suitable for trampolines that are 30" high
Vortigern Trampoline Ladder suitable for trampolines that are 30" high
Offered by activeleisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ladder and perfect fit, 24 April 2015
Perfect fit for my 10 foot Sportspower trampoline and really fast delivery.
Easy to put together once I figured out that the nut just slots into the tread so it does not move when tightening the bolt, took me less than 10 minutes.
A great ladder for my 5 year old and easily removed and stored for the winter.

Gym Mat - Crash Mat - Exercise Mat (5ft x 3ft x 2in) - British made (Red)
Gym Mat - Crash Mat - Exercise Mat (5ft x 3ft x 2in) - British made (Red)
Offered by BabywearUK/SoftPlayMat

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a budding little gymnast, 21 Mar. 2015
Brilliant product, exactly what I needed for my 4 year old to practice her handstands on!

EduKitty ABC Letter Quiz -Free Amazing Educational Games,Tracing and Flash Cards for Preschoolers and Toddlers!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves this game, 28 Oct. 2013
I downloaded this for my 3 almost 4 year old and she loves it. I like that we can turn certain games on and off, that way I can change it up a bit and keep it interesting. All in all a lovely free game!!

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY it's arrived on Kindle!, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I love this game and finally it has arrived on the Kindle! Addictive, frustrating (at times) and a must have as far as I am concerned!

Sudoku Free
Sudoku Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive!!, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sudoku Free (App)
Great game and free, what more could you all for!
I also like that it had so many levels, so depending on how hard you want to have to think you can choose the level that is appropriate!

Lily Lemon Blossom Where Is Lily's Miss Kelly Kay?
Lily Lemon Blossom Where Is Lily's Miss Kelly Kay?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story with Lily Lemon Blossom, 12 Aug. 2013
We have all of the Lilly Lemon Blossom books on my Kindle for my little girl now, she loves them all and they were a great price too! Great little read and colourful picture to capture the imagination!

Lily Lemon Blossom Safari Friends
Lily Lemon Blossom Safari Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Lilly Lemon Blossom story, 12 Aug. 2013

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
I love mahjong and this is a very addictive version. Great game and free too, what more could you ask for!!

Lily Lemon Blossom A Picture Perfect Play Day: ( It's the Perfect Playdate for Lily and her Best Friend Emmy. Children's Book)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series of books, 12 Aug. 2013
This is a great book, I have downloaded all of the Lily Lemon Blossom books for my little girls aged 3 and she loves them all! A colourful book with a great little story, not too long and not too short.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars A great App, 10 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
Everything you need from a calculator and a lot more! A really useful app that's easy to use and its free! What more could you ask for!!

Page: 1 | 2