Profile for Ady > Reviews

Chapelwood 5 kg Wild Bird Seed Mix
Chapelwood 5 kg Wild Bird Seed Mix
Offered by Online Garden Centre
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and the birds loved them. But P&P can be expensive, 30 Aug 2014
These Wild bird seed seemed to be high quality seed, and the birds loved them. But P&P can be expensive, that is the main reason I can not afford them.

Bic Softfeel Clic Grip Pen Black (12 Pack)
Bic Softfeel Clic Grip Pen Black (12 Pack)
Price: 11.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
These pens work when I need them.

Zebra Pen 22210 Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint - Black (box of 12)
Zebra Pen 22210 Z-Grip Retractable Ballpoint - Black (box of 12)
Offered by Europens
Price: 3.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Aug 2014
I find these pens comfortable to write with and they work.

PRIMROSE - CROWN MIXED - 75 FLOWER SEEDS
PRIMROSE - CROWN MIXED - 75 FLOWER SEEDS
Offered by Premier Seeds Direct Ltd
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy I have the seeds, 30 Aug 2014
I'm happy I have the seeds, but I have not set the seeds yet. I was aiming for next spring. I'm sure the Primroses will be delightful.

iCIG Electronic Cigarette Starter kit with 1 week supply of refills e cigarette e shisha e hookah iCIG i100 Sleek Gloss Black eHookah, eShisha
Offered by iCIG -
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ICIG Electronic Cigarette Starter kit with 1 week supply of refills, 28 July 2014
I do not particularly like these as a alternative to smoking cigarettes, just the refills supplied with the starter kit have no nicotine. I just could see the point in using ICIG Electronic cigarette. If ICIG had supplied 4 different refills with different percentages of nicotine.
Then I would have a change to actually smoke the alternative to real cigarettes
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2014 1:35 PM BST

5 Moreinks Premium Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace Canon CLI-551 XL / PGI-550 XL - Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black / Large Black
Offered by More Inks
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Moreinks Compatible Printer ink Cartridges to replace Canon Cli-551 XL complete set of cartridges, 28 July 2014
Yes I have use the 5 moreinks Compatible Printer ink Cartridges CLi-551, I suppose the first think is the print did not reject the cartridges and continued to print. I do not see any difference in the quality of printing. These 5 Moreinks has save me money, which is the main concern. And I have purchased more cartridges from 5 Moreinks. And there was no leaking from the 5 Moreinks cartridges when installing in printer. Value for money, and fast delivery

Masterplug Individually Switched Adaptor with 3 Sockets
Masterplug Individually Switched Adaptor with 3 Sockets
Price: 9.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterplug Individually Switched Adaptor with 3 Sockets, 3 April 2014
Simply the best adaptor I have purchased, it fits the socket face. Easy to switch on and off, in daily use. And the fact that I can purchase what every configuration of sockets on the adaptor

Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43930 Hot Water Dispenser, Red
Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43930 Hot Water Dispenser, Red

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43930 Hot Water Dispenser , Red, 3 April 2014
Would have preferred a steel or metal interior, too much refill of water. Not enough water came out for a full mug. In my opinion too dangerous to have near electric power. Mine out in the shed.

Razer Goliathus Extended Control Mouse Mat
Razer Goliathus Extended Control Mouse Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Razer Goliathus Extended Control Mouse Mat, 3 April 2014
This mouse mat the best buy of my time using computers. Using the same mat since I purchased it. stays on the desk. Well worth the money spent

Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Microsoft Sidewinder X8 Mouse, 3 April 2014
The best mouse I could find, just loved it. Right size. Actually bought two. But the same problem with both. The battery recharge stopped working and the cost too high to have silly faults like that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4