Profile for Herbert > Reviews

Content by Herbert

Herbert (Sussex, England.)

Patuoxun USB 2.0 Charger Charging Adapter Cable for Sony Xperia Z1 L39H Xperia Z Ultra XL39h Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right., 23 Oct 2013
I wanted to be able to charge my Z1 without compromising the waterproofing, and also fancied the speedy connection a magnetic dock appeared to offer. However I didn't really want a desktop type docking station which may be awkward to travel with, and a lead like this seemed the perfect solution. I saw others for half the price that didn't look as good quality as this one, also 1 or 2 that claimed to be genuine 'Sony' but had reviews that questioned this and criticized them for other reasons. So glad I chose this one as it seems so far to be exactly right in my opinion. I notice that since I ordered it has increased in price by a pound or so, but I would still buy at the new price.

Gladiator [Remastered] [Blu-ray] [2000] [Region Free]
Gladiator [Remastered] [Blu-ray] [2000] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best., 18 Mar 2013
One of the best Blu-rays available I would say, in this lovely remastered version. Just what the format was invented for!

Osmos HD
Osmos HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Osmos HD (App)
Not a games person, but this is brilliant. Not fast paced but totally addictive with great graphics and excellent sound/music.

ByteStor 16GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 16GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 14 April 2009
Terrific value for money. Works without fuss everytime on any machine I've tried so far, and at a speed that is plenty fast enough for me (and most people I would have thought). Why pay more?

Pressure Drop: the Best of Toots & the Maytals
Pressure Drop: the Best of Toots & the Maytals
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., 21 July 2006
If you wanted to demonstrate everything that's great about reggae music, you would only need this album. The best compilation of tracks by the greatest exponent of the art. The only way this collection could be improved for me, would be by the inclusion of 'Watermelon', an old personal favourite. However, even without that track, if I could only keep one reggae album, this would be it.