Profile for Grace Sutcliffe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Haven't Got Time for the Pain
Haven't Got Time for the Pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Jun. 2015
It's a classic, there's nothing else to say.

Corrina, Corrina
Corrina, Corrina
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars When I'm feeling blue this movie makes me feel better. I like all the actors and their characters ..., 7 Jun. 2015
When I'm feeling blue this movie makes me feel better. I like all the actors and their characters and I love happy endings.

Tears of the Silenced: For the silenced victims... An Ex- Amish abuse survivors courageous true story

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 26 May 2015
It went on a bit at times but trying to decide what to leave out of a story like that must have been impossible. Inspirational says it all.

Heart of the Kraken (Tales from Darjee)
Heart of the Kraken (Tales from Darjee)

4.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Mermaids, 18 May 2015
It was nice to read a book with a beginning, middle and end. A book that stands on it's own and not part of a set. I look forward to more stories from Darker.

House of Ravens (The Nightfall Chronicles Book 2)
House of Ravens (The Nightfall Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect, 29 April 2015
It was just the right balance for me. Romance, politics, magic. I felt I had sat down to my favourite meal and left the table completely satisfied. Thank you.

GiGi All Purpose Microwave Honee Wax 236 ml
GiGi All Purpose Microwave Honee Wax 236 ml
Offered by Rude Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars I finally had to order the "honee" and absoulutely hate it! First of all you need strips to ..., 26 Mar. 2015
I've been using GiGi products for some time now and this last order was made very difficult for me because I was after the WAX and couldn't find it listed. I finally had to order the "honee" and absoulutely hate it! First of all you need strips to remove the "honee" and that wasn't mentioned or included in the order. Also this product is sticky, messy and took a layer of skin off which left me with bloody patches and a rash on my face. I contacted the seller and haven't yet received a reply. I would still be happy to purchase the microwave WAX but the "honee" should be left to the professionals. One last thing, none of the instructions were written in English. What's that about?

Smooth Appeal Original Facial Hair Remover Wax 40g
Smooth Appeal Original Facial Hair Remover Wax 40g

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, 19 Feb. 2015
takes forever to heat and never seems to get all the hair off.

Satanta's Woman
Satanta's Woman

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Satanta's Woman (Kindle Edition)
Not what I was expecting. Better than I thought it would be.

Surviving The Evacuation, Book 1: London
Surviving The Evacuation, Book 1: London

3.0 out of 5 stars Speed it up, 19 Feb. 2015
Interesting but slower than I expected.

Inferno Park
Inferno Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Not Disneyland, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Inferno Park (Kindle Edition)
Very creepy but in a good way. I've always had a secret fear of theme parks now I know why

Page: 1 | 2 | 3