Profile for GhostDawg > Reviews

Content by GhostDawg

GhostDawg "yucali"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Black Soprano Ukulele: 4 String Ukelele (inc. FREE dowloadable beginners chord chart, song sheets and tuning aids - worth 10+)
Offered by Dangleberry Music
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful little thing!, 27 April 2014
I bought this as I wanted to teach myself to play - I had another one which was bought for me with weaker strings. This ukelele has a very nice sound to it and very good quality strings. Also if you stretch the strings (look this up on youtube if you're new to string instruments) it will hold it's tuning for a very long time! The finish of it is also very aesthetically pleasing! Such a great product and amazing value for money! Will try to post a video some time! :)

Kangol Leather Gloves Mens Black Medium
Kangol Leather Gloves Mens Black Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow great value!, 27 April 2014
I bought these to go with part of a costume I was designing. Don't think I could have found better value! Very nice quality, a very decent pair of gloves for any occasion!

Sony MDR-E 818 LP  Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony MDR-E 818 LP Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality - hard to find these days!, 27 April 2014
I love this type of earphone, they don't 'thud' when you walk and don't hurt your ears if they're suddenly pulled out. They seem harder to find a decent pair of these days but these ones were perfect for me! :)

Pro Hands Medium Tension Hand & Finger Exerciser - Cream 7lb
Pro Hands Medium Tension Hand & Finger Exerciser - Cream 7lb
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and easy to use, 27 April 2014
I bought this to try and help strengthen my grip. I love the design and it's so easy to use. It's also easy to see which fingers are stronger as each as their own point.

Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Ball Pen
Parker Frontier Stainless Steel Gold Trim Ball Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pen!, 27 April 2014
I bought this after my legend of a pen (which I had for about 15 years since school) was stolen at work. This pen was very comfortable for me to use and the grip helps steady writing (I hate it when metal pens slip a lot!).

My only gripe is that the black stuff started to peel a bit in time, but hasn't completely gone - just like a top layer or something. This is only cosmetic though, doesn't affect the grip at all.

LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain
LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Chain
Offered by Kids_Activities
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little gift - good quality, 27 April 2014
I bought this for my brother to go with his card and birthday pressie. It's well made and functional. Nice little gift for all ages!

Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre
Large Autoglym Bottle Quality Bodywork Shampoo, 2.5 Litre
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice finish!, 27 April 2014
I've had a bottle of this stuff for ages now, Just use a little drop every time I wash my car and it comes up nicely. I don't bother with polishing etc, the shampoo keeps it looking nice for a couple of weeks - unless there's another sand-storm coming! If there is, I can't really blame this shampoo!

12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
12 Piece Stainless Steel Wax Carving Set
Offered by dealsassured
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 27 April 2014
Amazing value for a well - made, strong and useful set. I've used a lot of the parts already for sculpting polymer clay - most useful are the cutting ends and the pokey ones! Great for creating detailed work!

TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
TIGI Bed Head For Men Matte Separation Workable Wax 75g
Offered by myhairfr
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 27 April 2014
I tried this as I wanted a more dry look, but a decent hold in my hair. I wasn't disappointed with this - just make sure you use a little at a time and it has a great overall hold and look!

Genuine Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 Micro USB Data Cable Sold By Day 2 Day Accessories
Offered by Fast Link
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2014
Does what it's supposed to do.. Transfers data from my PC to my phone and vice versa. That is all!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5