Profile for Rebecca Perrett > Reviews

Content by Rebecca Perrett

Rebecca Perrett "rebmadrid" (Spain)

The Spinners
The Spinners

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 15 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Spinners (Audio CD)
They were a great outfit. My only disappointment was that a lot of tracks I remembered from other albums of the 70s were missing. I wanted Dip and Fall back, and the one that talks about "stew that was bloody browned off!" They seem to be unavailable.

The greatest live shows on earth
The greatest live shows on earth

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety from a master, 15 Feb. 2013
At times he sounds like he's dealing with a slightly difficult audience, but he does so with style and attitude.

Chester & Lester (American Milestones)
Chester & Lester (American Milestones)

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, 15 Feb. 2013
Wonderful old classic from my childhood which didn't disappoint. Laid back but highly crafted style of playing, unlike other reviewers I really enjoyed the studio feel and the snippets of dialogue. Bonus tracks good also.

Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention (Wallace and Gromit)
Wallace and Gromit's World of Invention (Wallace and Gromit)
by VARIOUS

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 28 April 2011
My kids (boys 7 and 11) loved the TV programme and generally adore books of this ilk but this one just didn't grab their attention so much as I'd hoped.
I think it is the graphic design which isn't as well done as many books targeted at this market.

Broadway Karaoke: Grease Backing Tracks - Stage Stars
Broadway Karaoke: Grease Backing Tracks - Stage Stars
Offered by Fulfillment Express

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and expensive with it!, 21 Mar. 2011
I was looking for a backing track without backing vocals, and this was the only one I could find. But I didn't like the versions, some were very slow and lots were significantly different from the film music. Also there is at least one significant songs missing. Not worth the money.