Profile for christine > Reviews

Content by christine

christine

Page: 1 | 2
Men's Kevlar Biker Jeans - Motorcycle Motorbike Kevlar Jeans (38W X 32L)
Men's Kevlar Biker Jeans - Motorcycle Motorbike Kevlar Jeans (38W X 32L)
Offered by QIS Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, feels good, 2 April 2014
My jeans arrived next day, as promised. They're a bit heavier than other jeans, but still comfortable. Hopefully, I'll never find out how they hold up skidding across the tarmac.

LS2 FF370 Motorbike Flip Front Helmet White Size L (59-60 Cm)
LS2 FF370 Motorbike Flip Front Helmet White Size L (59-60 Cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 2 April 2014
I am new to 2 wheeled motor, so this is my first helmet. It feels sturdy and safe. It's easy on and off once I figured out I needed to flip up the front (after 2 days of nearly pulling off my ears). I can leave the visor open a bit to keep from fogging up while stationary and still be protected from rain and hopefully bugs. I would recommend this to anyone.

Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock
Oxford OF178 GP Chain Lock
Offered by Lids Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 23 Mar. 2014
Lightweight and easy to use. Gives me peace of mind that my scooter is locked up and (hopefully) secure. Extra keys.

VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray - 200 ml
VO5 Heat Protect Styling Spray - 200 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars happy with my curls, 23 Mar. 2014
I was always reluctant to heat style my hair in any way for fear of damaging my hair. After using this product for 3 months, my hair is in good condition. Very pleased with the product. I had bought 2 bottles and 1 of the nozzles broke immediately; hence only 4 stars.

LED Front & Rear Bike Lights (Black)
LED Front & Rear Bike Lights (Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 23 Mar. 2014
I bought 4 sets of these lights for the low price and 2 of the rear lights never worked. While they do work, they are very bright, but unfortunately the batteries don't last. Quick and easy to use and great to have as back-up, but spend more money for every day use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased as punch, 11 Dec. 2013
I ride my bike to work every day. The last set of lights I had cost about 30 quid. The wrap around bits were black and I always left them on the bike safely for about 9 months when somebody noticed them and felt it was OK to take them. These are easy on and easy off and I no longer leave them when I'm not riding.

BT 1000 Cordless DECT Phone
BT 1000 Cordless DECT Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars perfectly happy, 11 Dec. 2013
I've only had the phone a month or so. No complaints. It was delivered promptly as always with Amazon. I have no complaint about the ring tone or echoes mentioned in other reviews.

Skechers Women's Bikers Fashion Sneaker Black UK 6,9 US
Skechers Women's Bikers Fashion Sneaker Black UK 6,9 US
Offered by Outdoor Look

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, 14 Sept. 2013
This is my second pair after nearly 2 years of daily wear. I work in a shop where I'm on my feet all day. I spent a lot of money trying to find shoes I could wear (rocker bottoms and such), but my feet would feel like 2 wooden blocks by the end of the day. Now I never have a problem and they look nice enough to pass the dress code unlike most other trainers. Would recommend them. In fact another girl I work with wears them now.

Rain Hat Sou'wester, XL, marine
Rain Hat Sou'wester, XL, marine
Offered by Hanseheld

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints with the hat, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Rain Hat Sou'wester (Misc.)
I bought this hat for riding my bike in the rain. I have a hooded rain jacket, but whenever I had to turn my head to watch for traffic, I would only see the inside of the hood. Now this hat keeps the rain out of my eyes and allows me to look around.
My only complaint was the postage was a bit dear and when it arrived, I realized why. They also sent a company catalogue which I hadn't asked for and didn't need, especially since it was all in German which I don't read.

Samsung E1150 Mobile Phone (Cobble Black)
Samsung E1150 Mobile Phone (Cobble Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 14 Sept. 2013
I bought this phone to replace the same one that I had lost. I wasn't able to find one like it locally. This came from Germany, so the charger doesn't have the UK plug which didn't matter to me since I still have my charger. It's a basic phone, hence the price, but it's all that I need. I use it as an alarm more often than a phone. The charge lasts a week or more. And where I work, everyone with their fancy smart phones can't get good reception inside, but I never have that problem. When I ordered, the estimated delivery date was 2-3 weeks, but it came in 4 days.

Page: 1 | 2