Profile for Mr. Christian A. Jackson > Reviews

Content by Mr. Christian ...

Mr. Christian A. Jackson "Wacko11976" (Portsmouth, Hampshire UK)

Pedigree Joint Care+ Dog Chews Medium Dog with Chicken 7 x 110g (Pack of 9, Total 63 Sticks)

5.0 out of 5 stars If you care about your dog/s, i recommend these for them, 25 April 2014
These have made a difference to my Springer Spannail Dog. He's going on 9 years old and had trouble jumping up on my bed. I give him 1 a day without fail, he likes the taste and he seems a lot happily moving and running. I would not stop using them now, I love him so very much, that I want to do whatever I can to help him live his life to the max. I would recommend these to dog owners. I also give him Pedigree Dentastix daily too.

Harry Styles Annual 2014 (Annuals)
Harry Styles Annual 2014 (Annuals)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my daughter., 2 Nov 2013
This looks like a good book, I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She is Harry Styles and 1 Direction mad, the bad side is that it is very thin, with not very many pages. But I know she will love it! It arrived really fast and packed securely. Yes I would recommend this to any parents of Harry Styles fans.

In Sickness & In Health - Series 3 [DVD]
In Sickness & In Health - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Warren Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars really happy with my purchase, arrived fast and secure. Brings back my teenage memories., 18 Aug 2010
great dvd, really happy and as i said above it takes me back to my teenage memories. A good experience.