Profile for M. K. > Reviews

Bigjigs Toys BJ771 Cradle Swing
Bigjigs Toys BJ771 Cradle Swing
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Jun 2014
It is a solid and strong swing. My 1 year old is very happy in it. So are the neighbours kids :)

Worcester DT20 Twin Channel Digital Progammer
Worcester DT20 Twin Channel Digital Progammer
Offered by PlumbinBitsUK

4.0 out of 5 stars This is what i needed, 20 May 2014
Good 7-days programmer that fits perfectly on my new Bosch boiler. Took less than 2 minutes to install.

Buy with confidence!!!

TeckNet® 300Mbps Enhanced Wireless-N Repeater/AP with WPS,Wi-Fi Range Extender,With 1 Ethernet port
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very happy with my purchase!, 20 May 2014
This is an amazing product, perfect for my Victorian flat (with extension on the back). The WiFi box is in the living room so the connection was very weak in the kitchen (located at the back of the property). I installed this wireless repeater and not only I now have internet access in my kitchen, I also get good signal in the garden!!!!

I can finally enjoy streaming Spotify in the garden while having a party/bbq.

Highly recommended !!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2014 8:23 AM BST

Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow
Clevamama Clevafoam Baby Pillow

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Mar 2014
I boutght the pillow as my baby developed a flat head. He was 4 months old when we started using it and now he is 9 months and you can only see a little bit of dis-shape. I chose this pillow because he can still use it when he moves and turns at night and sleeps on his side. Its the cheapest solution i could find, and i am very happy with it.

Medela Pre-Sterilised Pump & Save Breastmilk Bags
Medela Pre-Sterilised Pump & Save Breastmilk Bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the product, 10 Mar 2014
I had a manual breast pump but it was taking me 45 min to express 150 ml. Now im doing it in less than 10 min. I would recommend it to every mum!

WeeRide Classic Front Mounted Children's Safest Bike Seat, Ages 1-4
WeeRide Classic Front Mounted Children's Safest Bike Seat, Ages 1-4

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the purchase, 10 Mar 2014
We only just bought it and used it yesterday. Was a bit worried if we are not rushing with using it as our little one is 9 months old and the product is suitable from 1 year. But he was very comfortable and enjoyed the ride. We saw other children on the back bike sit but they were just looking at drivers bum or playing on the phone rather than enjoying the ride.

NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets
NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 10 Mar 2014
I recommend it to all those that are having problems with sinuses. I always used the beconase spray, but when i got pregnant I had to find another solution for my sinus and i found this. First bougth it in boots and then i found it cheaper on amazon. Have used it through my pregnancy and am using it still as i am breastfeeding. Also my partner found it helpful, he always complained about not being able to smell things properly. It is just salt and bic soda so everyone can use it.

Playshoes Food Warmer Stay Warm Plate Bowl and Cutlery Set with Suction Base for Babies (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars I would revommend it, 10 Mar 2014
My baby is a slow eater and i was looking for something to keep his food warm - and i found it! Very pleased with the purchase. I havent used the cutlery thou yet.

Vital Baby Large Freezer Pots (Pack of 4)
Vital Baby Large Freezer Pots (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 10 Mar 2014
I'm very happy with the product. Good for storing baby food. I also use it to freeze food and it is easy to take frozen food out or to defrost under running water (i dont have a microwave).

Stagg SGC3DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe Standard Guitar Cable - Black
Stagg SGC3DL 3m/10 ft Deluxe Standard Guitar Cable - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 10 Mar 2014
This is exactly what i needed and it arrived on time. I am happy with the purchase of the guitar cable.