Profile for indian osceola > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
by Jim Stevens
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars really interesting book, 6 Aug 2013
once you have started your scrimshawing, you will want to go more advanced.....get this book. it is well worth it. giving you the tools, and advice, on how to take it further. it has several really good illustrations as well.

Scrimshaw? But I Can't Draw! How To Scrimshaw, Volume 1: A Beginner's Guide to the Art of Scrimshaw
by Mr. Andrew Perkins
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars really good read, 6 Aug 2013
good simple book, and easy to follow, if you want to get involved doing scrimshawing? well worth the price. it is more of a thin pamphlet, than a thick page book though. but gives you the basics, to get started.

Mapping the Trail of a Crime: How Experts Use Geographic Profiling to Solve the World's Most Notorious Cases
by Gordon Kerr
Price: 11.03

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, interesting, 6 Aug 2013
a good interesting book, well written. and quite informative. I've been studying criminal profiling now, for some time. I'm working, with an ex- detective friend. he has been involved with the moors murders, in his career. as was his father before him. but the moors, is not that simple? it is/was not, a case of simple child abduction, and murder? but that is another story, for my memoirs.

by Jim Stevens
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars good book, 6 Aug 2013
I found the content of this book, really interesting. of scrimshawing. it goes' into the tools, and techniques, and explains in simple terms. some excellent illustrations inside. well worth the read, to advance your scrim techniques.

by Mr. Andrew Perkins
Price: 9.25

5.0 out of 5 stars scrimshawing, 6 Aug 2013
this book is reasonably priced. it is not a thick page book, more like a thin pamphlet. but it is good as a first book, on the subject. it will give you the basics, to get you started. well worth the price.

Tagua (vegetable ivory) elasticated natural chunky bracelet - Fair trade and handmade in Ecuador
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars tagua palm nut, 6 Aug 2013
I bought this product for a family member. it arrived really quick. this company is excellent for fast shipping, and customer after care. Each slab of tagua, is a reasonable size...approx...1inch by 2inch. the price is very reasonable. tagua nut can also be used for scrimshawing as it is an ivory substitute. this company is easy to deal with.. give them a try, if your buying for a family member, or scrimshaw.

Physics made easy,
Physics made easy,
by Louis Talwin Masson

5.0 out of 5 stars physics are no longer hard to learn, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Physics made easy, (Hardcover)
I bought this for our granddaughter, it has an easy way of explaining this subject which can be hard enough for any adult.....but this book explains it in easy English. much easier for adults, and children to understand. scientist, have a way of making subjects so they can understand it? but no-one else? because they will not make it easier for other people.....a bit like medieval days with Latin! just to make people feel inferior? because some-one likes to feel superior! Mmm! "there's not to reason why"

NEW Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Meter Dosimeter SHT-0101
NEW Electromagnetic Radiation Detector Meter Dosimeter SHT-0101
Offered by Fancyqube
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars good cheap little item, 10 July 2013
having been involved in ghost hunting, all my life. I thought would check out one of these items......but the prices, are really expensive. but I came across this one from china? and at 7.75? I thought I will send for one. it arrived really quick, and is well worth the money. it doe's the job. so why not give it a try, for yourself.

Power of Face Reading
Power of Face Reading
by Rose Rosetree

5.0 out of 5 stars a good interesting book, for the face profiler., 7 July 2013
This review is from: Power of Face Reading (Paperback)
if you like books on profiling, you could add this one to your collection. everything I learnt about profiling, I taught myself. we, ( I and my family) have lived in every trouble spot, up here in Newcastle upon Tyne. we presently live in the "byker wall" man...what a place? we have seen knives pulled, etc. I can look after myself, but up here you have too have eyes, up your "jako" (Geordie for Arse) for the un-educated out there! on the Geordie dialect.....so contrary to popular belief, we are educated up here! well some of us, any way. the book is interesting, considering the F.B.I. only get six weeks basic training, yet give profiling, some kind of secret hidden art? only for the authorities?? of which I find offensive. the authorities tell us, the public....there is noooo, you and us? yeah! right guys...ask a police officer what he is doing? standing on the corner of the street? the reply is in the"negative" ending in "off" ask a f.b.i. profiler, how he learnt his profiling skills? ........he will reply, only after years of hard work, and obtaining a degree!!! "what!.... yeah, right....after asking loads of criminals why, they kill? what they were thinking? before they killed...and after! why did they steal women's under shreddies off of the clothes line?? why did you watch your victims? before you killed them??yeah! it takes a degree, to think of that one.....? seriously, if your observant, and listen to people, you will pick things up anyway. but this book, will give you a bit more to observe. I'm a "spirit -medium" I was asked by an ex-detective to locate a body, buried way back in the 1960's after studying the info he gave me, i.e. maps photo's etc. I gave him a location? we checked, the area, there was something there, the detective got scared?? gave everything I had drawn, wrote down for him, to the Manchester cold case team....guess what! the area was totally compromised...(dug up!) what-ever body was there? was removed. and now the f.b.i. now use the Yorkshire moors, for their training? any F.B.I. profiler reading this...."can you do this? locate dead bodies? no disrespect to you, but you will not be able to do this...? so please have some respect for us ordinary people.. "I thank you"

The World Encyclopedia of Knives Daggers & Bayonets Edition: First
The World Encyclopedia of Knives Daggers & Bayonets Edition: First
by Dr. Tobias Capwell

5.0 out of 5 stars good history of knives, 7 July 2013
definitely worth a look. there are good illustrations/ pictures. from kukri's to the Kris. bayonets, to daggers, and dirks. just about all knives, that could hold your interest. the book, is well written. there are some really good old, interesting designs.....for the would be? "knife smith" as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9