Profile for P. Cooper > Reviews

Content by P. Cooper

P. Cooper (UK)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars One out of four heads doesn't vibrate, 29 Jun. 2014
My daughter told me after about three days of non-brushing that her toothbrush head doesn't vibrate. Don't waste your money, it's a health hazard and a false economy.

Doctor Who Character Building Minifigure: The Doctor Series 1
Doctor Who Character Building Minifigure: The Doctor Series 1

1.0 out of 5 stars incorrect item or misleading image?, 14 Jan. 2013
My son aged 8 waited 3 days with bated breath for this to arrive to receive a figure of Doctor Who with his sonic screwdriver. Instead he received a different minifigure from series 1. The reason we ordered this figure at all was that he had previously bought Doctor Who Character Building Who Dalek Progenitor Room Mini Construction Playset from the same company but had not received the figure of Doctor Who with that either - despite the image of the set showing Doctor Who as well as the dalek. We now feel totally ripped off! We have complained to the company and will try and find out how to complain to Amazon as both images for this company's products have in our view been misleading!

Doctor Who Who Dalek Progenitor Room Mini Construction Playset
Doctor Who Who Dalek Progenitor Room Mini Construction Playset
Offered by Mytoyfactory

1.0 out of 5 stars missing doctor figure, 10 Jan. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this with my own pocket money. I like the Dalek but I think it is cheating that it doesn't come with the doctor because it shows him in the picture of the set but he isn't part of the set.

Callum, aged 8