Profile for Cristy T. > Reviews

Trumpette Johnny's Baby Boy Socks Set
Offered by RegalExclusive
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little boys socks., 2 May 2012
Absolutely beautiful little socks! Great as they will last up to a year old. Fantastic with or without shoes. Colours for every outfit.

Cuckoo Bath Squirters - Farm (Set of 4)
Cuckoo Bath Squirters - Farm (Set of 4)
Offered by Who's it for?
Price: 7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 2 May 2012
I bought this for a present but loved them so much I was tempted to keep them for myself! Fun, bright and colourful. Made very well and certainly worth the money. Great as presents for baby showers or new borns etc. Would highly recommend!

Kitchen Craft Musical Cake Slice Pie Server - KCCAKESERVDISP - Colours sent at random
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good giggle., 2 May 2012
I bought this as a bit of a joke present and it certainly went down a treat! It is made very well and is so much fun.

Balcony Shirts 'What a Difference a Dave Makes" Mens T Shirt - Blue - XL
Balcony Shirts 'What a Difference a Dave Makes" Mens T Shirt - Blue - XL
Offered by Balcony Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant shirt!, 2 May 2012
I bought this shirt as a present. Needless to say that Dave LOVED it and wears it so very often! Gorgeous, bright colours and very good quality shirt. A great buy!

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette Spray 100 ml
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic perfume!, 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.

NEW Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4g -L blue Part of Youngs Range
NEW Hard Back Case Cover for Apple iPhone 4 4g -L blue Part of Youngs Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant iPhone 4S cover, 2 May 2012
I recently purchased this cover for my iPhone 4S. It fits perfectly and I've made sure I've put it on and taken it off a few times and it hasn't cracked or broken as some people have said before. There is a tiny scratch on the top of the case but I am still 100% happy with the case. Excellent value for money! Looks very smart and expensive. I'd very happily recommend this cover to anyone.

HIGH QULITY PERFECT FIT HARD CASE COVER ZEBRA STRIPE FACE FOR IPHONE 4 4S + SCREEN GUARD

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous cover!, 2 May 2012
I have recently purchased this cover and I am very happy with it! Not only did it arrive very promptly and in good order, but it is striking and exactly as described. It fits my iPhone 4S perfectly. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend. Brilliant value for money!

England FA Great Escape Musical Bottle Opener
England FA Great Escape Musical Bottle Opener
Offered by Star Action Figures
Price: 4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of fun., 19 April 2012
Bought as a gift for a bit of a giggle. The sound quality is so much better then I thought. Great bit of fun.

Juliana Glass & Wire Black Glass - Mother Of Pearl Square Trinket Box
Juliana Glass & Wire Black Glass - Mother Of Pearl Square Trinket Box
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and bigger then I thought., 19 April 2012
I was incredibly happy with this beautiful trinket box. It was bigger than I originally thought which was a good surprise. Bought as a present and it was very well received. It really is such a gorgeous, feminine jewellery box.

Land Rover 6 in 1 Reversible Leather Belt (30"-34")
Land Rover 6 in 1 Reversible Leather Belt (30"-34")
Offered by GeoBelts
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 19 April 2012
Super quality and very easy to change the buckles. You can also use other buckles with this belt as well. Very VERY happy with this purchase and the person I bought it for wears the belt every day. Still no sign of wear and tear and it's been a year since purchased.

Page: 1 | 2