Profile for A Man with a view! > Reviews

Content by A Man with a view!

A Man with a view!

Sistema Slimline Quaddie Lunchbox - Pink
Sistema Slimline Quaddie Lunchbox - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it and it meets all her needs ..., 7 Nov. 2014
My daughter loves it and it meets all her needs - friends from school are copying my daughter - we have created a trend.

50 Photographers You Should Know
50 Photographers You Should Know
by Peter Stepan

3.0 out of 5 stars I did - did not!, 30 July 2012
I liked this book a lot - not only good as you seem to know quite a few images but may be not the photographer's - enlightening but was not compelled to read it straight away.

Photos That Changed the World
Photos That Changed the World
by Peter Stepan

3.0 out of 5 stars 100 photo's, 30 July 2012
I bought this book as a recommendation from several friends, so I bought it - I was surprised how many pictures that I knew in the book! I have to say that we are all influenced by imagery but never realised by how strong these images are. They are classics but you also get the sense of how things have not changed.

Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps
by Allan Pease

5.0 out of 5 stars Why men don't listen and Women Can't read maps, 21 Sept. 2010
Probably one of the best books I have read, clearly we all need to understand our partners and the way we can communicate better with the opposite sex. In a time when we are all trying to find our place in society. Having realised that my job description has changed will help me in my work, rest and play.

The most interesting thing was - that when I told woman what I was reading, they all said "I can read a map"!