Profile for nickjordan > Reviews

Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society
Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 May 2013
Fantastic book. Mr Sheridan has a unique writing style in which you are not only reading an excellent book, but you are also being personally spoken to by Mr Sheridan. There are only one or two other authors, in my opinion with this unique ability. Coupled with the most vital information concerning the greatest threat to humanity to date. The Psychopath. Mr Sheridan's books are ALWAYS within an arms reach of me.....You want a real survival book ....? Put down the SAS and bush craft books and pick this up.

Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath
Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic life saving must read for everybody!!, 6 Mar 2013
I bought this book after buying and reading Thomas Sheridan's other two books, Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society, and The Anvil of The Psyche. This was after finding Thomas Sheridan by chance one afternoon on a Youtube Video with Vinny Eastwood.
We all read good books, some very good, some ok, and occasionally we find a book or an author which stands out from the rest, and in some cases even changes your life. These 3 books by Thomas Sheridan have done just that for me. After suffering from a traumatic break up two and a half years ago, and still until reading these books, I thought it was my fault, I was to blame. This deeply troubled me from the summer of 2010, even more so as a family member was involved. When in point of fact I think i was dealing pr had been dealing with a Psychopath woman hell bent on destroying me.
These books have helped me understand exactly what happened, how it happened, why it happened and more importantly how to prevent being a victim of a Psychopath again...I do not use the word Psychopath lightly for describing what I dealt with, only through these books and listening to Thomas Sheridan in interview have I come to understand and feel confident in labelling my past experience as with a psychopath. I firmly know that everybody should read these books and listen to Thomas Sheridan in interview on Youtube and his website [...]. It could very well just save your life and sanity, quite literally.

The Anvil of the Psyche
The Anvil of the Psyche
Price: 6.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, everybody should read this., 6 Mar 2013
I bought this book after buying and reading Thomas Sheridan's other two books, Defeated Demons: Freedom from Consciousness Parasites in Psychopathic Society, and Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath. This was after finding Thomas Sheridan by chance one afternoon on a Youtube Video with Vinny Eastwood.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 2:53 PM BST