Profile for mum2jess > Reviews

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Offered by De-Opera Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, will never mop again!, 5 Jan. 2013
Fast delivery even over Xmas. This is so simple and easy to use. All the things that you hate about mopping are banished with this! No more waiting for the floors to dry, no more 'cleaning' the floor with a bucket of dirty water! I now love cleaning my floors! I also don't often leave reviews but felt I had to with this as I wish I got one sooner. The price on here is great too, cheaper than the ones that were on sale in town.

Harness Leather Passport Holder Black
Harness Leather Passport Holder Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Dec. 2012
Good for the price. Does the job and nice soft leathe r. No need to spend more on one. Recommend

Puppy Lane Postal Set
Puppy Lane Postal Set
Offered by greatproductsbestprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Puppy Lane Postal Set (Toy)
Just like all the worlds apart items it has lovely detail. Can't wait to give my daughter this for Xmas. She already has the cottage and all the items have so much thought put in to them. Good price again from amazon too.

Minnie Mouse Ears & Bow Headband x 4
Minnie Mouse Ears & Bow Headband x 4
Offered by Time to Party

1.0 out of 5 stars Cardboard !, 1 Dec. 2012
Was disappointed when I didn't receive these in time for my daughters party. When they did arrive I was glad they arrived late and went straight in the bin! I know they are cheap but they still should look something like the photo when you get them! Very poor, would not recommend.

Rocket Dog Women's Black Flats Mendy 5 UK
Rocket Dog Women's Black Flats Mendy 5 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 1 Dec. 2012
How could you not be over the moon at getting these boots for £25 when other shops are selling for £70! Wore them today in the ice and kept me lovely and warm. Very fast delivery too!

Baby Stella Peach
Baby Stella Peach

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A CUTIE!, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Baby Stella Peach (Toy)
This little dolly has been purchased for my Daughters 1st birthday and i can not wait to give it to her! She is soooooo cute and such lovely little details like the tummy button and bum! Comes with a removable outfit and nappy so I think this doll is worth paying the extra for when you compare it with the fisher price (my 1st doll) for example. I also bought the feeding set to go with it to make it more fun to play with. I think I will be suggesting the outfits etc when family ask what they should buy my Daughter for Xmas! If my Daughter doesnt take to it Ill just have to play with it! Would recommend.

Amscan International First Birthday Girl Hanging String Decorations, Pack of 6
Amscan International First Birthday Girl Hanging String Decorations, Pack of 6
Offered by ALADDIN'S CAVE

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 16 Aug. 2011
These are really pretty and girly and you cant go wrong for the price. Cant wait to use them! Fit for a princess.

Smart-Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Cow)
Smart-Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Cow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Smart-Trike Zoo 3-in-1 (Cow) (Toy)
This trike is really sturdy and well made. My Daughter loves it! she is only 9 months and when out in her push chair she is only interested in playing with the straps that hold her in! when out in the trike she is suddenly aware of a whole new world around her! she loves it and really pays attention to everything, you really feel it has been a worthwhile outing. One thing I would say is that if you are hoping to take the trike with you on trips out in the car then it might be worth checking it will fit in your boot 1st as it only just fits in ours (Ford Focus) and if it hadnt have fit it would have been a bit of a waste of money for us as not many places she could have gone in it.Great buy and everyone asks us about it when we are out and about! would recomend.

My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
My First Signs: BSL (Baby Signing)
by Annie Kubler
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 16 Aug. 2011
This book is lovely and great for the price! I really dont think you need anything more than this. The drawing in the book are really colourful and great for baby to look at. I cant wait to get started now!