ARRAY(0xaf6e0d68)

Black Retro Cassette Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G
Black Retro Cassette Silicone Case For iPhone 4 4G
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Just too awesome..., 3 Dec 2012
I could not believe that I paid such a crazy low price for this case. Even though I had to wait a while for the free posting from Hong Kong for that price it is totally worth it! Come on you know you want one! Retro Cassette Tape kills it haha

Powerball 250 Hz Regular - Amber
Powerball 250 Hz Regular - Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars strength training..., 27 July 2011
This review is from: Powerball 250 Hz Regular (Sports)
I was told about these power balls from my Sifu to help strengthen my hands, wrist and grip so been using them for years.
Also being a professional skate boarder I often end up with wrist injuries and with constant use of this ball you will be
amazed how quickly you heal and how much stronger you get.

Great service and delivery.

SanDisk SDSDQM-008G-B35 8GB Class 4 microSDHC Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-008G-B35 8GB Class 4 microSDHC Card (Label May Change)
Offered by Marks Best

5.0 out of 5 stars cell phone..., 27 July 2011
I bought this for my cell phone, it got delivered only a few days after I ordered it and been using it non stop. Plug in, load and play. Hold tons of music and images so now not only do I have a 8gb mp3 player but a mobile memory stick.

Joby Gorillapod Original - Black
Joby Gorillapod Original - Black
Offered by Roth Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars best fun..., 27 July 2011
Certainly one of the best gadgets I have bought in a while. Gives you such amazing scope and usability for taking photos. All the different ways you can mount your camera allowing that sturdy crisp clear shot every time. Good quality build and good service and delivery.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by MG--ships from HongKong

5.0 out of 5 stars Audio Cable to go..., 27 July 2011
Another great cable to have in my bag on the go for those time you want to plug your laptop, cell, or mp3 player into a home theatre system. Does what it says on the box. Great service and delivery.

Powerball Carry Case and Strap
Powerball Carry Case and Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect..., 27 July 2011
Best way to keep the dust out and protect your power ball. I have had so many PB in the past and never bought a case as I wasn't even aware that they had. After long use and constant contact with couches, tables and carpets the dust and dirt that settles and eventually stops the balls working so smoothly. Eventually having to replace my PB as it stops working but now with this case it is kept safe from dust and being dropped.

Excellent service and delivery...

SAMSUNG MICRO SD TO SD MEMORY CARD ADAPTER 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB
SAMSUNG MICRO SD TO SD MEMORY CARD ADAPTER 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable..., 27 July 2011
I still can not believe that they sell this product at that price with amazing super fast delivery. Even 2nd time around
it was flawless even thought this time round it was a blank no name, works fine so I don't care really.

3M V1.4 HDMI M-M CABLE BL+GOLD CONNS
3M V1.4 HDMI M-M CABLE BL+GOLD CONNS
Offered by PlusKom®

5.0 out of 5 stars best ever..., 27 July 2011
I am so glad that I bought this cable for my travel bag it is perfect for when I want to connect to a HD Tele for work or watching movies and football. Great quality with super fast delivery.

Caselogic HDC1 External Hard Drive Case and Ultra Portable PC Case
Caselogic HDC1 External Hard Drive Case and Ultra Portable PC Case

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bit bulky but secure..., 27 July 2011
It is a little bit bulky but certainly seems like it protects the hard disk. Only thing is if you have a slim style HD you need to make sure about the dimensions as my drive does float around inside and not entirely fitted. Nice zip compartment for your extra cables with soft padding.

Certainly a great buy for the price and good service and delivery.

StarTech.com Toslink to Mini Toslink Plug Adapter - Digital audio adapter - TOSLINK (F) - optical plug 3.5 mm (M) - black
Offered by adaptare

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure this even works..., 27 July 2011
I bought this in an attempt to try set up my home theatre system that didn't have a optical port and the TV does but doesn't. I have tried to set it up but just have a feeling that it does not quite work as well as it says it does. It was so cheap and certainly worth a shot. Super good service and delivery for such a small item. Thanks guys

Page: 1 | 2