Profile for caz > Reviews

"Egyptian Morrocan Handmade Genuine Leather Ottoman Pouf, Medium"PF17-M
Offered by CraftsOfEgypt-UK
Price: 25.30

2.0 out of 5 stars little disappointed with this, 18 July 2014
little disappointed with this........... poor quality.... looks lovely in the picture but the leather is thin and poor quality. As for the size 'medium' its small............a small childs seat size....

Oilatum Scalp Intensive Anti-dandruff Shampoo 100ml
Oilatum Scalp Intensive Anti-dandruff Shampoo 100ml
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars treatment shampoo, 28 Jun 2014
This shampoo is very good, mind you you do have to keep using it and personally I would not use it every hairwash, use it intermittently with maybe your favourite shampoo or a mild shampoo.

Also you do not need to use an awful huge amount, pour a small amount onto your fingers, spread over fingers then apply to scalp. The bottle will then last longer counteracting the high price. Small tip if you put bottle into hot water, the shampoo thins down therefore you will be able to use it easier.

WorldTree Vintage Style Four Flower Plum blossom Finger Ring
WorldTree Vintage Style Four Flower Plum blossom Finger Ring

1.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, 28 Jun 2014
this ring is very cute the flower design is very attractive but the quality is total rubbish, its cheap and nasty, my own fault for thinking something good for the price, so if you want cheap nasty rubbish for a cheap price this is it.

SAMSUNG Micro USB Charger ETA0U10UBE for Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100, Galaxy S3 I9300, Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100, Galaxy ACE S5830, Galaxy Mini S5570, Wave S8500, Wave 2 S8530, Galaxy Apollo I5801, Galaxy Europa I5500, Galaxy W I8150, Galaxy Nexus I9250, Galaxy Note N7000 I9220, Wave 3 S8600 - Including Samsung Micro SD Adapter (by UKIMEX)
Offered by Digital Save UK Ltd
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars charger, 15 Jun 2014
Needed new charger quickly as I had hoovered up the old one and it was destroyed. Ordered one afternoon and was in the post on my doormat next morning........ what fabulous service, did everything on the tin. great and thankyou

I do not know if this is a coincidence but, since I put the review up the charger has hiked up 3,

niceeshop(TM) Vintage Antiqued Bling Clover Cross Ring Set for Girls,Multi Color
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 15 Jun 2014
Nasty and cheap, but it was my own fault for thinking that was very cheap for a pretty looking ring............it was!! oh and tiny.....childs?....

VonHaus Double Canvas effect Wardrobe Clothes Rail Storage in Beige New Robust Model

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed!, 15 Jun 2014
this product is alright if you do not put much on the rail! ! or things that are made of lightweight material, ie cotton or manmade fabrics of same weight. Pretty useless for anything else. I think its bulky, ugly maybe alright only for students that are not particular where their clothes go.

Plain Purple Cotton Sarong
Plain Purple Cotton Sarong
Offered by PASSION4FASHION
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sarong., 15 May 2014
beautifully soft, large enough for the job in hand, just what you need when covering up in warmer holidays. lovely colours too.

Round 160 cm (63") Luxury Tablecloth in Cream with Lace Finish Edges
Round 160 cm (63") Luxury Tablecloth in Cream with Lace Finish Edges
Offered by Beytug UK
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars round tablecloth, 30 Dec 2013
looks lovely, sat lovely on table good value for money, looks great with a lacy cloth on top too very pleased

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars storage bench, 30 Dec 2013
Bit on the expensive side for what it is, its a bit light in weight, bit flimsy and the shabby chic part looks a bit cheap if you look closely still it will do until I find something of better value.

Day Face-Cream With 100% Pure Eco-Cert Argan Oil, Chamomile & Vitamin E - 50ml
Day Face-Cream With 100% Pure Eco-Cert Argan Oil, Chamomile & Vitamin E - 50ml
Offered by Bonus market
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars face cream, 30 Dec 2013
This face cream has a lovely texture, lovely smell, it absorbs fast into the skin, light and seems to brighten the skin a bit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3