Profile for Destiny Detective > Reviews

Dvd ~ Elliot Knight
Offered by themediamerchants
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Sinbad [DVD] (DVD)
After watching the first episode on Pick TV, I decided to look on Amazon and am glad I did. Sinbad was selling at a low price and it went into my basket without hesitation. This is a 3 DVD set containing 12 episodes. I watched the complete series over 2 days, finding it entertaining with good effects. The discs are well made and performed without problem. Has subtitles in English and includes Extras. Recommended.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality scale with tape measure included., 24 July 2014
I weigh myself every morning and tested this scale against another set and found it accurate. The first thing that got some getting used to was that the blue flashing light indicates the actual reading and the final green reading shows the last recorded weight. This means that the first time the scale is stepped on in the morning, the final green light shows the last reading from the previous day. I normally repeat the procedure a second time so that the correct reading for the day is displayed in green. I have mine placed on a laminated bedroom floor and it gives the same readings as it did on the tiled bathroom floor. I prefer mine being left in the bedroom because there is less likelihood of it being accidently kicked or exposed to moisture. The scale is well-built and has a quality feel. There was also a very nice tape measure included in the box. Excellent!

BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR FOR UPPER ARM AUTOMATIC INFLATION WHO INDICATOR
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR FOR UPPER ARM AUTOMATIC INFLATION WHO INDICATOR
Offered by Healthcare World Online
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent BP Monitor, but had to change batteries after one reading..., 15 July 2014
Very pleased with BP Monitor and especially like the 'traffic light' colour coded indicator on the left of the screen. Knocked off a star because the batteries had enough power for one reading, unable to cope with a second reading 3 minutes later. Luckily, I had some new batteries in the house, so changed them and the Monitor is now working fine. Have tested against another machine and the readings are accurate.

Grow Your Secret Garden Lily of the Valley Seeds
Grow Your Secret Garden Lily of the Valley Seeds
Offered by AMB Trading
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeds starting to germinate after three weeks in potting compost., 9 July 2014
Planted Lily of the Valley seeds in pots using potting compost about three weeks ago, checking daily to make sure the compost didn't dry out under the warm sun. Seeds have just started to germinate, so they appear to be okay.

Arrived in a padded envelope from Poland. Seeds were in a small clear plastic bag with no picture. There was a note with planting instructions included.

Bought these through AMB Trading. Unfortunately, I deleted my Seller Feedback because I wanted to add something, but found afterwards that I couldn't re-do my entry. I gave AMB Trading five stars and that hasn't changed. What I wanted to add was about the handwriting on the envelope they arrived in. My door number was overlapped by my name making it difficult to read. Luckily, the Postman knows me and it got to the correct house, otherwise it could easily have gone astray.

3rd Rock From The Sun - Complete Collection - Series 1 - 6 (24 DVD) [import]
3rd Rock From The Sun - Complete Collection - Series 1 - 6 (24 DVD) [import]
Dvd ~ John Lithgow
Offered by unibooks-direct
Price: 69.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly at times, but entertaining comedy!, 30 Jun 2014
Box contains 24 DVDs in cardboard sleeves like those found free with newspapers; and a thin, similar sized booklet, which is an episode guide written in German. The back of the sleeves can be pieced together jigsaw style to form a large picture. Although in German, the DVD menus are easy to fathom out and I managed to find the English language selection with little effort. Subtitles are German only, not an issue with me because the dialogue is clear, but I am aware this is important to some. All discs performed without any problems. Silly, but entertaining comedy.

Duronic Hurricane 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Dynamo Flashing Red LED, 10 LED Lantern & 3 LED Torch - USB Charging Function
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Jun 2014
I wanted to paint the door frame in a garden shed with the door shut. The shed has no windows or other light source so getting a good light source to work by was essential to me. I bought two of these as I wasn't sure how strong the beam would be, but found one was good enough for my needs. The lantern was already charged when taken from packet, but I gave it a minute of cranking before using anyway. I was out in the shed for about 15 minutes and never needed to crank again. I am very pleased with this purchase. No batteries needed... perfect!

Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim White 40mm - 5 Metre
Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim White 40mm - 5 Metre
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Jun 2014
Comes rolled up, so can't be used immediately, but this was expected as it was explained on the website. I unrolled the Trim and placed it flat on my path, with a brick at each end under a hot sun and found I was able to use it without any trouble after an hour. Can be cut easily with a Junior Hacksaw. Recommended.

Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim D Section White 28mm - 5 Metre
Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim D Section White 28mm - 5 Metre
Price: 3.78

Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim White 60mm - 5 Metre
Window and Door Architrave Plastic Trim White 60mm - 5 Metre
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Jun 2014

Homefront Slim Pro-XV1000 Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt (NO REPLACEMENT PADS OR GEL REQUIRED EVER)
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jun 2014
I've considered getting a Toning Belt before, but was put off by cost and need to buy replaceable parts. Seeing this at a reasonable price and not needing replaceable pads, I decided to take a chance. I'm glad I did, because after using the Belt for just over 2 weeks, there is a noticeable difference to my waist already. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11