Profile for Damian > Reviews

Desert Adventure
Desert Adventure
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My boy loved it, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: Desert Adventure (Kindle Edition)
I sat with my son as he read this story to me, he enjoyed it greatly. The pictures are wonderful and gave us more than just a few laughs. We especially enjoyed the camels and the interaction between them and the two young boys as they discover Egypt.

Wonderful!

Geronimo Stilton: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (#1)
Geronimo Stilton: Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye (#1)
by Geronimo Stilton
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars My Friend Enjoyed It, 24 Jan 2014
I bought this for a friend for a Christmas present as she's getting into writing children's books. She told me it was a great present and she enjoyed it, and she's an adult. I can only imagine how much kids must also love it.

RESISTANCE BAND FOR POWER LIFTING - CROSSFIT - PULL UP - CORE - MEDIUM
RESISTANCE BAND FOR POWER LIFTING - CROSSFIT - PULL UP - CORE - MEDIUM
Offered by Affordable Fitness Equipment
Price: 21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Tension, 24 Jan 2014
This band provides awesome tension. I haven't yet used it for many different exercises, but I do like to attach it to a post at shoulder height and with extended arms, do some oblique twists and hold the position to really feel the work being done. If I could change anything, I'd like it to be a tad bit longer so I could do some advanced planking stuff with it but I suppose I'll by a different tool for that. Overall, this is a fine piece of equipment that all serious trainers should use.

Five Murder Tales (Dark Matters!)
Five Murder Tales (Dark Matters!)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Gripping Tales Of Murder, 19 Jan 2014
I'd previously read Chosen by Randy Brenner, a story that kept me gripped due to the awesome dark humor within and so when I received an email from Amazon advertising this release; all five stories at a discount, I decided to go for it.

All five stories were extremely enjoyable, my favourite being Cunning about a gangster who'd fallen foul of his boss. I read the story in a coffee shop and laughed out loud on several occasions at the main character's introspection along with his predicament as he tries to turn the tables on his captors. The ending was a twist upon a twist.

All five stories were great, with a couple of stronger ones within the pack. Overall, this compilation is well-worth reading if you're into thrillers with a bit of dark humor thrown in.

Hot Water Bottle
Hot Water Bottle
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot!, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hot Water Bottle (Kitchen & Home)
I've ordered a couple of these now because they are great hot water bottles. They are durable and the manufacturing smell disappears after only a couple uses. No leakage problems, thankfully the cap is very stern and durable. Recommended and cheap.

Sup Air - Single use HYGIENIC paper-mask (box of 50)
Sup Air - Single use HYGIENIC paper-mask (box of 50)
Offered by QUALITY SAFETY PRODUCTS
Price: 3.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Workable, 5 Dec 2013
Arrived quickly in a box with many masks. Use each one once and then throw away. They are definitely adequate, I used for anti-mold spray and worked well.

Baby on Board Car Sign made in thick EVA foam
Baby on Board Car Sign made in thick EVA foam
Offered by NA Supplies Ltd
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticks on well, 5 Dec 2013
I ordered this for a friend who'd just had a baby. It sticks on well. Little did I know she had tinted windows in the car and the sticker is not very visible from the outside. Not the fault of the sticker, just bad luck on my part.

Blackspur 10Pc Sandpaper Set Mixed Grits
Blackspur 10Pc Sandpaper Set Mixed Grits
Offered by EYTech UK
Price: 1.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, 5 Dec 2013
I needed this to sand my front door which had expanded due to the cold. The papers come in a range of textures so you can select the most suitable for the job at hand.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Protein Powder Drink Mix Creamy Vanilla 908g
Price: 29.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 5 Dec 2013
Quick delivery and it tastes great. The price was also another positive. I will order more when this runs out.

100% pure unflavoured whey protein
100% pure unflavoured whey protein

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 5 Dec 2013
This is the only whey protein I buy. High quality and a great price. Mixes well in the blender with banana, greek yogurt and avocado. Delicious!

My only gripe is that they keep on changing the order page so I have to find it again, and causing Pro10 to lose all their positive feedback and reviews.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10